Part 30

LUCY'S POV

I felt fine in the morning, must have been the trauma of the whole roller coaster. I picked up my iPhone that lay on the side, 50 Twitter notifications, all off the boys fans. I do love them. As I was scrolling through a text came through off Lou: stay with the girls, I'm out with the boys all day. We have a surprise later. Love you loads!! I left a quick reply and rolled out of bed. I wasn't in the mood for doing much today so I lay on the bed and popped on Jezza Kyle, how I love him. At about 10:30am Perrie slipped into my room.

'Were going out!' She exclaimed.
'I'm staying here, you and soph can go.' I replied.
'No we need to buy you a new dress.' She rambled on.
'Why?'
'I can't say, my lips are sealed.' She whispered as she dragged me out of bed.

Begrudgingly I got out of my pit and got changed. I slipped on my leggings, my black cropped t shirt and my black Chelsea boots. I looked quite gothic but I liked it. I jumped in Perrie's car and we headed for the nearest shopping mall that we could find. It was massive, so many cute British shops but not a 'Forever 21' in sight. Perrie dragged me to 'topshop' and made me try on several different dresses, this was going to be a long day.

SORRY JUST A SHORT FILLER UPDATE DUE TO MY LONG GAP OF WAITING LAST TIME. NEARLY AT 100 VOTES YOUR THE BEST. LOVE YOU ALL ~ G xx