part 15

The sound of my alarm and the sun shining through the curtains woke me. It was 4:30am so I didn’t have to be up for another 30 minutes. It would be the last time in LA for me until the boys are here and I had to come with them. I lay there quietly watching Louis sleep. He was so beautiful when he slept. I thought about LA, about the people I had met, the people I had lost, the good times I had and the bad. All of the memories came rushing back, from my first day of school to graduation. I smiled, although it would hurt to leave the place I called home I was also looking forward to starting new.

   Suddenly Louis awoke; he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

‘Are you still sure you want to move?’ he asked.

‘YESSSS!!’ I said screaming, he chuckled and we both pulled off the duvet and started to get ready.

    Most of my stuff I had left behind, we didn’t need it anymore because Louis had it all at his home. My two suitcases were packed with clothes, shoes and makeup. I checked my hand luggage and made sure I head everything else I needed, my apple Mac, my phone, my I pad and my camera. I pulled on my old sweat pants and hoodie and brushed my hair into a messy bun. The flight would take 10 hours and I didn’t want to be uncomfortable. I had some extra clothes in my hand luggage so I could get changed before we got to the airport in London because I know there will be loads of paparazzi and fans.

   At about 5:30am 3 taxis pulled up on the drive to pick me, Louis and Louis’ family up. As the taxi headed up the streets I watched on thinking of everything I was leaving behind. As we turned the corner I saw my college and my flat, I started to cry but it was because I was happy. I was happy about what I had achieved and who I had become even when I had no family. Louis looked over at me but said nothing, he knew I was happy and was just letting me have my moment, which meant a lot to me.

   We arrived at the airport after a 15 minute journey and the boys had already boarded the plane. We didn’t have to go through passport control or security because after all, I was flying with the world’s most famous boy band. There were no fans at LAX but I think it was because they didn’t know we were leaving until Niall tweeted them when we had taken off. It was a weird experience flying 1st class but I also enjoyed it a lot. I was sat by Liam and Harry while Louis, Zayn and Niall were behind us. Perrie, Sophia, Lottie and Fizzy were to my right and then Feebs, Daisy, Jay, Doris, Dan and Ernie were to my left. The plane took off and I put my ear phones in turned the volume up and drifted off to sleep.