part 24

Louis p.o.v

This is all my fault, I shouldnt have let her run away without explaining. Now she might not even survive and it will be all my fault. The drive was tense between me and Perrie, no one said anything. She rang the rest of the boys and explained what happened and told them to come to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital the boys were already there. I ran to the desk and ask the lady what floor Lucy was on, she was on floor 2 section 5. I ran upstairs closely followed by the boys and Perrie. I asked the nurse if she was allowed visitors but she said no, she was in a very critical condition. I walked back to the waiting room and sat down next to Harry. I placed my head in my hands and cried. I cried until there were no tears left, she was my world and its my fault if she dies. NO Louis I screamed inside my head, you must not think like that, she will be ok. I fumbled around my pocket and found the small box, inside was a ring I was planning on giving it to Lucy after I ended it officially with Emily, oh how I hate that bitch. It's not an engagement ring but a promise ring a promise for our love and now I may never know if she will ever be able to feel that cold piece of silver on her finger ever again....

2 hrs later

'Louis....Louis' a soft voice murmured, I jumped up quickly suddenly remembering where I was.

'what is it Zayn?' I asked sounding worried

'Its Lucy, shes awake and a lot better' He replied.

Before he had time to carry on I had ran to her room.

'Omg Lucy I am so sorry, I love you so much' I stuttered.

'Shh Louis' Lucy replied 'I know everything, Niall told me as soon as I woke up, I love you too'

'Why..?' I said, tears welling in my eyes

'what?' she responded

'Why did you hurt yourself like this your too beautiful and cared for...' I carried on through my tears.

'I guess it's a coping mechanism, I used to do it a lot when my parents first died but then I stopped until now.' I told him

'You must never ever ever do it again.' after saying that I pulled out the box and placed the promise ring on her beautifuly shaped fingers, I loved this girl so much.

Okay so sorry for the wait, I hope u enjoy this happy chapter! Love you all loads