part 11

‘So do you stay in LA permanently?’ I asked Fizzy

‘Er no, we stay here when Louis is here and then we go back to our home in Doncaster when Louis goes back to London or if he goes away on tour.’ She answered

‘Oh right, when do you all head home?’ I asked Lottie

‘Friday.’ She replied

‘Wait! Friday is in 2 days, you mean I only have 2 days left with you guys.’ Fizzy and Lottie winked at each other but I shook it off. The door opened and Louis came into our room, by now it was 11:30!

‘Hey, you can come in now.’ He grinned. Although, I only smiled weakly because I realised I had so little time with him!

    We went into his room and it was beautifully decorated. He had rose petals on the floor, candles lit and strawberries covered in chocolate. I then looked towards the TV and my favourite film was on, Dear John. We lay on the bed eating the strawberries and cuddling into each other when Louis hit pause on the film and sat up.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked

‘I need to ask you something, but I don’t know how you will react.’ He said sounding nervous

‘Go on....’ I replied

‘Well I wondering if you would come and live with me in London!’ He asked

‘What about my life here?’ I asked, I really wanted to go but I lived here!

‘What have you got stopping you?’ Louis asked. I thought about it. I had nothing. No family, no friends, I had finished college, I might as well go.

‘OK’ I said as I leapt into Louis arms. I was so happy; I ran into Lottie’s and Fizzy’s rooms and told them the good news. They both hugged me and agreed to help me pack up my things tomorrow. I also texted Sophia and Perrie to see if they would come and help, they both agreed. I was so close to everyone now, they were like the family I never had.

   I headed back to Louis bedroom and sat down. I realized what day it was tomorrow, my eyes were watering and I couldn’t stop the tears.

‘You ok?’ he asked

‘No, I need to ask you something.’ I continued

‘Anything, anything.’

‘Well tomorrow is my mum and dad’s death anniversary and I wondered if you would come and visit them with me, after all if they were here they would of love to of met you.’ I said the tears streaming down my face.

‘Of course I will come.’ Louis said as he pulled me in and kissed me. We were interrupted by my phone, it was Mia. How’s my BFF? It read. I ignored it, in fact I deleted her number, I wanted nothing more to do with her. She had destroyed me enough; I would never let her close enough to hurt me again. Well at least that’s what I promised myself....

hey guys, if you have any questions about my fanfic dm me on instagram. @grace_tomlinson_ oh i go back to school tomorrow so wont be able to update as quick as usuall! sorry love you all oh and thanks for 200 reads!!!