part 5

His name flashed up on the screen for the 18th time today. We were arranging to meet up. We were going to go out for tea tonight, he was picking me up at 7pm and it was already 4pm! I had nothing to wear so I rang Mia to ask her if she would come shopping with me. She said no, she told me she was busy but I knew she wasn’t. She was still in a mood with me because she hadn’t spoken to me for 3 days since Louis sent me the 1st text.

    I decided to go out by myself and buy a new dress. I didn’t care if Mia didn’t want to come; I had done nothing wrong to deserve any of this! I headed to top shop, I didn’t usually shop there but I knew it did nice dresses. After what felt like hours and hours of searching the clothes rails I found 2 dresses I loved. One dress was purple; it was long and straight with a few gems on it. The other was silver and it was knee length and had lace on it. In the end I decided to buy the purple dress because it was the first dress that caught my eye. I then bought some silver wedges and a silver bag to match the silver sparkles on my dress.

   As I checked the time I realised it was 5:30pm and I only had one and a half hours until Louis had to come and pick me up. I was beginning to get worried and nervous; it had been ages since I had last been on a date. I was worried that we wouldn’t get along so, when I got home I decided to ring Mia because she was very experienced. I rang her 3 times and she didn’t answer so I gave up. She was probably still ignoring me, I don’t understand why she is being like this though, it wasn’t my fault I love Louis! Then I realised why I felt this way, I loved him, I had actually fallen in love!

    The next time I checked the time it was 6pm! So I rushed upstairs to get ready. I jumped in the shower and the quickly dried my hair. I decided I would wear my hair in a bun because Mia always told me it suited me. I then put my dress on and chose my jewellery; I picked my dangly silver earrings and my silver bracelet. Finally I done my make up, I went for a natural look because I didn’t want to look to dressed, after all I didn’t even know where we were going.

    The time arrived, he was here. He knocked on the door so I rushed down stairs and opened up. He looked amazing, better than ever.

‘Hey are you ready?’ he asked

‘Sure’ I replied as I headed towards the taxi

‘You look amazing’ he said

‘Thanks’ I replied shyly as I blushed

I felt so excited, I think tonight will be amazing!