part 4

I waited. Waited for that text off him, waited to see his name flash up on my mobile phone, but it never. It sat there, no noise, no new text it was empty. I checked my phone every morning and every night, just in case I didn’t see a new text but even then I had no new messages. I thought maybe he didn’t like me anymore, maybe he had lost interest in me, but one thing for sure was that I still couldn’t get him out of my head.

   Suddenly my ringtone went off; my heart was beating so fast as I went to see who it was but, it turned out it was just Mia. I didn’t answer her because every day she would phone me asking if Louis had text and I just couldn’t deal with the questions. They were the same everyday: Do you think he’s moved on? Do you think he really liked you? Ect ect. The reason I couldn’t answer these questions is because I didn’t know the answer myself. I really hoped he still liked me and I really hoped he hadn’t move on but, at the end of the day I didn’t know the truth. I could just be lying to myself.

   2 weeks passed and still there was no text. All I did was think about him, how he looked how he sounded and what he was like. I just couldn’t get him off my mind. Then out of nowhere my phone beeps. I walk over to the table where it is sat; thinking its only Mia, but it’s not. Its Louis his name is on my screen and underneath it says one new message. I click on the text and its says: Hey Lucy sorry for the late reply, have been so busy this week. I am glad to say we are back in LA next week so maybe we could meet up? Xx I am so happy he has text because it means I have crossed his mind, even if it was only for a few seconds.

   I was so happy for the rest of the day! I even rang Mia and told her everything that had happened. She acted like she was really happy for me but I could tell she wasn’t. I think she is just annoyed though because I don’t really like the band but I have still been noticed by one of the members. I didn’t let it get to me though, I had been the happiest I had been in a while and no one was going to spoil that for me. Mia would get over it, she was my best friend or that is what I thought.