part 28

Lucy's POV

After a long and tiring journey we finally arrived at the theme park. It was full of thousands of rides and I felt like a little kid in a candy store. I had never been to a theme park but the boys were very familiar.

'C'mon' Louis moaned as he dragged ne towards the biggest ride in the park.

'No there is no way you will get me on that' I whined as I studied the massive rollercoaster standing before me.

'Please, for me' Louis continued as he gave me the puppy dogs eyes.

'Argh fine' I said as I rushed into the queue.

After an hour of waiting we were at the front. I was sat next to Harry who held my hand very tight, I think he was more scared than me. The ride started to go up, it was climbing up vertically and it got to the top when suddenly it stopped. I started panicking, I thought it had broke but Harry told me it was meant to happen, well at least thats what we thought. After 5 minutes of hanging off the edge, we realised we were actually stuck and there was a fire truck below. My anxiety kicked in and I couldnt control my tears.

'LOUIS' I shouted

'YES' he replied

'ARE YOU OKAY?' I continued

'NO I CAN FEEL MYSELF SLIPPING..' his voice trialled off.

'NO LOUIS PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME' I shouted back, there was no reply.

I heard a scream and a bang. I looked down, it wasn't Louis. Louis was in the fire lift, on his way down. I cried with tears of joy. They came back for me and I made my way down, we were all safe but 2 people were dead. I fell to the ground in shock, everything turned black.

Okay sorry for late update I've been really busy in school!! I have reached 1000 reads and I can't thank you enough for all this support. I love all my readers so so so much, if you have any questions about the fanfic or me personally comment them below!

Stay safe boys and girls!! X