part 23

PERRIES P.O.V

'Lucy....Lucy....' I shouted waiting for a response, she had been in the bathroom for ages and I she still hadn't responded to me.

I walk up stairs deciding to find out whats going on. As I stand outside the bathroom door I hammer loudly on it, but still nothing. Then I try to open the door but it's locked so I push and push until eventually its open.

'Oh my God' I say to myself as tears escape from my eyes.

She is lying there surrounded in a pool of blood with a razor in her hand, my razor. I scanned the room for her phone and there it lay covered in blood. I quickly dialled 999 and asked for an ambulance, then I rang Louis.

'Louis, it's Perrie get to my house asap, it's Lucy shes hurt.' I stammered into the phone. Before he had time to ask any questions I put the phone down. The person at the emergency services told me to leave her where she was so I just crouched next to her stroking her head.

Why? I thought to myself. No one could tell how broken she truly was. Thats the problem with our society everyone believes fake smiles, even me. A young beautiful girl should not be put through any of this she does not deserve the pain.

Suddenly I heard the ambulance, I stood up and ran down stairs to show them the way. As they were dealing with Lucy I heard Louis pull up, I ran down to where he was parked to explain what was going on.

'Louis, she cut Lou. She self harmed and collapsed from lack of blood.' I told him trying to stay strong, one of us had to.

'WHAT THIS IS ALL MY FAULT I... CANT DO IT WITHOUT HER I NEED HER!' Louis shouted sitting on the cold floor with his head in his hands.

Seconds later the ambulance men arrived carrying Lucy. They put her in the back and me and Lou followed them in his car. Was it too late, would she make it?

Okay so I was planning on doing all this book in Lucy's point of view but for the next few chapters it will be in Perrie's or Louis'. So how do you like this plot twist? Do you think she will survive? Anyway I am nearly at 1k reads please spread the word on instagram, Twitter, facebook anything. Thanks for everyone who reads I love you all!!! Twitter - @gracetommoo instagram- @grace_tomlinson_