Chapter 29 (END)

The flashing lights blinded my vision momentarily every few seconds or so. The crowd chattering was obnoxious and annoying but adjusting to it wasn't hard. What I couldn't adjust to was all the attention I was given though.

"So Miss (Y/N), what gave you inspiration to make this bestselling game? Would you please explain from the beginning?"

A lady with a very New York accent would've practically shove the microphone in my face if it wasn't for the restriction line. I mean I am in New York after all.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants, I'm grateful that I'm sitting in front of a table so no one can see. Having a panel at the most famous gaming event in New York is pretty nerve wracking if you ask me. "Well I guess I owe everyone an explanation," I started.

"I had a troubled childhood where my parents paid no attention to me, after I moved out to live alone when I was 18 I started medical school." I fiddled with my fingers under the table draped with white cloth. Hundreds, no, thousands may be watching me right now.

"One night I had a dream, well it's exactly the same as the game, so when I woke up I wrote down all the things that happened in my dream and I made this game." I reached out next to me and displayed a DVD for everyone to see. It was a video game called "game over" made by me, (Y/N).

The girl who had a troubled childhood and managed to break through when she dreamt of a genius game idea. Yep that girl. "So all the things that happened in the game was a dream?" She asked. "Yep just a dream, I might make a novel version of this story soon but I'm still in the planning process." I glance over behind the crowd of news reporters. "My personal opinion, but I think the game is a very cool concept for a dating simulator game." She inched the microphone closer.

I nodded in agreement, the cameras constantly flashed in my face. "The main character of the story aka the player is inspired by my own life story and experiences," I examine the room, behind the news reporters is a large door that leads out of this stuffy room. Next to the doors are two pillars, quite big.

I glance back over to the cameras, "What happens to the player after they leave the country human universe?" Another news reporter, this time a man, eagerly awaited for an answer.

I put a finger on my lips, "now that's a secret, but you can see the ending as however you'd like."

The news reporters jotted down my answers on their tiny notebooks. I bet they were twitching to update their websites on the info I give right now. "Would you do the same things the player has done during the game if you were put into the same situation as her?" He asked again. "Well since the character is based off of me, yeah probably. Although I really do wish the fictional world I made up was real sometimes, I mean without the scientists but it would be fun to have friends like that."

I sigh, "having an active imagination is sometimes a curse ya know?"

I could see fans of my game out of the windows of this room, I could see them with the Merch and buying the video game in general. It's makes me pretty happy to be Appreciated for once. If only the world I made up was real...

"Is there going to be a continuation of the game?" This question has been asked many times before. "Hm, I don't think so but I might consider it if I get another stroke of idea."

A few murmurs of disappointment, a few even slumped their shoulders. "Fun fact I was only able to figure out the ending of the whole game when I was finished planning until the Poland bad end," I said to lighten up the mood. "Originally I didn't know what to do with Amber, at first she was just there ya know, for no reason, but after figuring out the ending I actually made her a very important role." I clapped my hands together.

"Oh dear that's all the time we have, please clear out, thank you for coming to my panel!" I exclaim, a little happy to have the stuffy room clear out. I can finally go home and do something relaxing. My hands were starting to cramp from all the signing.

After all the news reporter cleared out, all that was left was me and a few security guards in a now empty large room. "Thank you do your hard work! I'll be leaving now," I waved goodbye at them.

When I left the convention building that was still kind of packed with fans I headed home. Of course some fans stopped me mid way for a picture but it was no biggie.

I was near my house and today was a very busy day due to the convention so not many people are out today.

"How about you come out now?"

"You did great in there! You didn't even seem nervous."

"Yeah right," I turned over and saw all the countries that were involved in the very messy scientist problem along with my sister right there. "Having us made into characters of a game is quite an honor," Britain laughed. "I guess so," the tall Russian muttered while smiling.

"You guys think I wouldn't notice you standing by the pillars stalking me while I did my thing?" I placed my hands on my hips. "No we expected you to know, just seemed fun to be there and get a close up view with the one and only." Germany teased. "When will you visit us again? We miss you!" Poland pouted, "Aw what? I just came over two days ago, well it has been hectic around this time, convention preparations and stuff." I scratched the Nape of my neck.

Amber groaned, "stop being so diligent dammit you're making me look bad!" She playfully punched my arm. "Fine fine, I'll go visit you after this, just let me change I'm like super sweaty." I chuckle. "Wha? We already have some outfits there for you, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be a problem!" America tugged my sleeve. "I swear I am NOT taking another outfit," I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Well alright whatever you say love," South winked as he did finger guns at me. Everyone burst out in laughter including me, North slapped him on the back, "you're scaring her," he simply said. We laughed even more.

"Alright lets go," I placed my hand on the necklace I was wearing and eventually it swallowed me whole in a white flash.

Yeah, this is definitely where I belong.

End

A/N : Welcome to the end of the story, thanks for sticking around this far. I may or may not have answered a few questions back when (Y/N) was being interviewed. Like, am I going to make a continuation. I put in some fun facts along with it. Its kinda sad to see the series end after so many late night writing sessions.

I'm so grateful to all of people that left me comments, voted for my series and read my book in general. Especially the ones who made fanart oh god I felt so appreciated. Btw sorry for any of the grammar or spelling mistakes.

If you still have more questions about this series then feel free to ask!

Quick question, Which was your favorite ending? My favorite ending to write was Russia's just because it was so heartwarming for me.

Alright goodbye! Thanks again for sticking around!