Chapter 11

Once again I was waken up with a jolt, my hands were shaking really badly. I immediately grabbed my right arm hoping it was still there, It was luckily still intact. I frantically reached for my neck and my fingers dug through the skin of my neck, leaving marks, my head was still attached. I let out a sigh of relief, "That was scary to say the least," soon Britain knocked on my door telling me to get ready.

"Welp I can't avoid not going to France's place, I'll have to find a way around it," I thought to myself as both my foot touch the ground. I stretched out my arms and arched my back, hearing my spine make a cracking noise. After getting ready I headed down for breakfast, my plate of food was right in front of me, I had definitely lost my appetite after the whole ordeal with France. Having diagnosed with anxiety sucks, I became anxious that the fish and chips in front of me were made out of someone's body parts. I felt a little sick and placed both my hands on my mouth, I could feel the color drain out of my face.

"(Y/N) are you okay? You look sick, do you need an ambulance? I'll be happy to help you, we should get you to France quick so he can see whats wrong with you, do you-"

"Britain slow down! I'm fine," I removed my hands and glanced at him.

"I just.. don't feel hungry,"

"You'll get sick if you don't eat anything!" He said as he cupped my cheeks and stared immensely into my eyes. I could feel my face heat up as I grabbed his hands and pushed them away. "I'll be fine,"

I stood up from my seat and walked to the front door, Britain soon followed sneaking worried glances at me.

When we arrived at France's place I was immediately hit with a wave of nausea. What was up with me today? Get over it!

We walked up the stairs and France burst out of the door and tackled Britain in a hug.

I forced a smile on my face, by far this was one of the hardest endings I have to prevent and my nausea today wasn't helping at all.

After Britain managed to push France away he finally spoke, "Well, (Y/N) I'll pick you up later today so I mustn't keep the other waiting, I bid you farewell and thank you France for offering to help,"

He soon climbed in his car and drove off until I couldn't see his car anymore. France smiles at me, I forced a smile back.

"Well (Y/N) shall we go inside?" France gestured me at his front door and I reluctantly go inside. And like before I was hit with a wave of aroma, it smelled like pastries of course. I started to feel sick all over again but hid my uncomfortableness, "Mmm what is this amazing smell?" Truth was I didn't want to hurt his feelings, if the pastries weren't made of literal human body parts I would've enjoyed eating them.

"Oh those are my pastries! Come, I'll let you try some!" France grabbed my sleeve and pulled me towards the kitchen. My anxiety triggered and I smacked France's hand away without thinking, he turned to look at me with a sad expression.

"I-I uhm s-Sorry I didn't mean to I'm just not very hungry today, I'm a bit sleep deprived," I stammer.

France looked at me once again with a face full of compassion, "oh that's fine! You'll be here for the whole day so I'm sure you'll get a chance to taste my pastries," he said with a heavy French accent. I always thought of French accents as fancy,

"I have quite a few guest rooms in my house considering how oversized it is, I'll let you have one for today," He lead me to a fancy door and pushed it. Inside was a pretty fancy room to say the least, "you must really like fancy things," I stared in awe. "Yes indeed I do!"

"Well I'll gonna go rest now if you don't mind,"

"Oh not at all! I'll be in the kitchen if you need me,"