Chapter 25

"Not so fast, the girl isn't going anywhere," I turned around and there stood a figure...

They were all gray with no differencing features , I couldn't tell who they were, why? A few more of the same stormed into the room holding weapons and a remote. "W-Who are you?" I balled up my fists in instinct, I noticed they were wearing weird white clothes.

They pointed their weird guns at us, "SHIT! Get down!" America yelled and all of us immediately ducked down as they opened fire. "Thanks Meri," I very quickly whispered to him, "being in war and handling weapons for all this time helped out a bit I guess."

The one in the front that seemed like the leader clicked their tongue, "better than we anticipated, not bad United States of America," He inched closer. He was about to pull something before I tackled him to the ground. The one in the back fiddled with the remote a little, others aimed their guns again. The person I tackled was about to kick me off, I saw it, but why couldn't I move? Was I scared?

He kicked me off and I slammed to the side wall, "(Y/N)!" Japan hurriedly went up to help me. "Not so fast, no one touches the girl," he chimed again and a soiled pointed their gun to Japans head. "Move and you die, and most likely she will too," he scoffed. Japan held himself back from helping me, I was glad, he had a whole country to manage I wouldn't want him to die.

"Now you, (Y/N), you've been giving us problems but in the end you did fine," he bend down to examine me who was sitting there on the floor not able to move. "Are you the scientists?" Germany glared at them, not being able to move either because if he did they would all open fire.

"Hm," the one in front of me hummed, "Smart." He simply said, shit these are the scientists, but how did they get here? "Take them away," he stood up and walked back to his soldiers. The soldiers hurriedly tied up all our hands and brought us outside. The sunlight burned my skin and I could taste the metallic taste of blood. This wasn't a very good day was it?

The shoved the others into a truck but put me in a different one, I struggled as much as I could but I was still too weak. They shoved me in with a loud Bang and chained me to the wall. I sat there sobbing a little, what did they want from me? Why was I special? Is it because I could see the countries that they needed me to crossover from earth to this world? I had a million questions running through my head. The tears rolling down my cheeks as I wiped them away.

I sat in the corner head in my knees probably just awaiting my death. "Hello again (Y/N)," a familiar voice. "You!" I turned to her, she was also sitting with her head in her knees. Facing me. "Quite a pickle you're in aren't you?" She averted her gaze, she wasn't her usual annoying self today. "Do you know what's going on?" I replied in a less aggressive voice, tears still forming in my eyes. "Unfortunately I do but I can't explain it to you, it would give away my status I'm sorry," she genuinely apologized, I was so pissed she wouldn't tell me but I just couldn't bring myself to use her. I could never bring myself to hate her.

I pulled her into a hug, "it's ok."

Suddenly the truck doors flew open and she was gone like the wind. The soldier went In unchained me but put me in handcuffs instead. The shoved me out of the truck into a weird building. "The rest are inside," one of the soldiers nudged me inside the ominous building. I walked through the musty, dark hallway into a large room with lots of equipment. The leader turned to face me, and smiled. "Hello (Y/N) I hope you're enjoying your stay here," he cocked his head in an arrogant manner. "Fuck you, let me and my friends out!" I hissed at him. "Friends? They're not supposed to be your friends and they never will be! I'm pretty sure they see you as... more than a friend anyway," his voice trailed off.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "and why can't I be friends with them?"

"Because they're countries and you're (Y/N),"

"Humans can be friends with countries,"

"I don't think so, besides..."

"Nevermind, anyway, your quote on quote friends are safe don't worry, they're just in a cell,"

"Let them go!" I shouted.

"It's your fault they're here in the first place, remember that," he scoffed. "What are you going to do with them?" I spat, "Nothing much, just going to examine them for info then, Kill them," he laughed. It made me sick. "Would you at least explain what's going on?" I raised my eyebrow, I don't know if I was hoping for an answer or not.

"Soon (Y/N), very soon you'll see the truth but question is, will you be able to accept the truth?" He raised his head and placed his hands behind his back. What did he mean? "If we kill a country's countryhuman then the country will start to fall and we can easily take over it and gain power," he laughed.

"You bastard!" I tried to punch him but the guards held me down. "Take her away," he gave me a smug look before I was taken to a hallways full of cells. "(Y/N)!" I turned over and saw all the countries that were at the meeting in one cell. I mean the cell was pretty big. "Quit yapping and shut your mouths," a guard banged their gun at their cell door causing a loud echo to run through the hallway.

They shoved me into the cell next to them and locked the doors. "The head will see you all tomorrow don't worry," the guard smirked and walked away. There was a window with bars next to me that connected to the other's cell. "Can you hear us?" I heard a familiar Russian accent call out to me. "Yes," I replied.

"Don't worry we know they're probably gonna kill us, we'll figure this out and get through it together ok?" Germany chimes in. All the others started discussing which each other. I just nodded, and wiped the tears at the edge of my eyes.

I hope what they say is true.