Chapter 5

I heard the ring of glass shattering once again, whereas I woke up startled.

"What the-" I huffed, was that a dream? I ran my fingers through my hair and picked myself up. "I must've had a vivid bad dream" I yawned, I made my way downstairs for a glass of water. I'm sure America wouldn't mind, I was walking in the dark and checked the clock downstairs. It read 3:39 AM, "gosh dammit it's so frigging early," I swore in my head.

I unconsciously stepped on a really sharp piece of glass because it hurt like hell.

Health -1
99/100

"Yeouch! What the actual-" I raised my right foot in the air and looked downwards. "HOLY SH-" I covered my mouth not to wake up the neighbors, I bent down carefully not to step in any more glass still with my foot raised. I saw a figure laying on the floor and it seemed like they were bleeding real bad. I then examined the figure and recognized it to be Russia.

"Russ, wake up!" I shook him as hard as I could manage, half shouting and half whispering.

"Holy shit are you dead??" I poked his cheek,

"Nah he ain't dead, just hurt," I heard someone speak, I looked up and there was my duplicate.

"What in the world are you doing here??" I stood up with my foot raised, and glared daggers at her.

"Oh I'm just giving you a little push, doesn't seem like anything interesting is going to happen if I don't butt in," She crossed her arms and stared back at me with her cold red eyes.

"What's the purpose of sending me here then? It seems like a video game to me," I held the couch to support my weight.

"I know right?? Video games are sooo fun!" She cheered.

"Anyway, I want you to get some good "relationships" with the other countries, you wouldn't want a bad end would you?" She added as she hovered from the ground.

"What's the damn purpose??" I raised my voice.

"Go get America I'm sure he can help you and Russ, he will die if you don't hurry, then you'll have to restart again," She giggled as she slowly faded.

By now I was used to her disappearing suddenly every time we meet so I hopped up the stairs and over to America's room.

"Ay America we got a dead body in the living room!" I banged on the door.

No answer,

"I'm coming in!" I said as I slowly open the door and peer inside. I walk up to the sleeping country and violently shake his body, "Wake up sleepy head!" I shouted right next to him very loudly.

He groans a little and sits up, "ughh what the-" he muttered half awake and looked up to see my glaring down at him. He glanced over to his alarm clock that read, 3:46 AM. "Kiddo it's fucking 3AM," he pointed at his alarm clock and gave me a 'what is this bullshit I want to go back to sleep' look.

He groans and flips the light switch next to his bed stand, the lights flicker on and his face turned into shock. "What happened to your right foot??" He pointed at my foot. I finally got a good look at my right foot and saw it bleeding everywhere with a giant glass shard that looked like it was about to stab through my foot.

"Oh and Russia's downstairs," I casually added,

"Wait what," America wore a confused expression.

"And I was wondering if you had a first aid kit anywhere,"

"Oh uh there are some in the storage room,"

"Alright I'll go get one, you should help Russ downstairs,"