Chapter 19

"(Y/N).. I'm boreddddd"

I turn my head and opened my eyes, Poland was once again whining to do something. I just stare at him for a second before pulling him in a hug.

"H-huh?" He said all flustered,

"It's nothing," I mumble behind his ear, if they even do have ears.

"O-oh okay!"

"Can we play hide and seek??" Poland begged,

"Sure,"

"Yayyyy!" he cheered, I watched him very closely so he doesn't end up like before,

"How about you be it?" I suggested so this way we can avoid the cliff,

"Nu-uh I don't wanna be it!" he plopped down on the carpeted floor with his hands crossed as he pouted. Dammit! "Well ok I'll be it," I sighed as I gave in, besides I have already thought of something. "Ya-"

"On one condition! You can only hide in this house,"

"Okay!" He willingly replied. I pat his head, then I walk over to a wall, closed my eyes and started counting. I could hear his feet on the wooden floor as he walked up the stairs. "10!" I rushed upstairs and found a large area with a few doors on each side.

I went to the first door which was the closest to the stairs, there I found a bathroom. I looked behind the shower curtains and found nothing, didn't seem like he could hide anywhere else so I moved on.

The second room seemed to be an office, there were piles of papers on the desk. I looked behind the desk and door, still nothing.

The third room was dark, I glanced up to see glow in the dark stars plastered all over the ceiling. I stared in awe for a few seconds, then I saw the light switch so I flipped it. The lights flickered on and I deducted that the room was Poland's room. There was a small bed messily made, I sighed as I went over and made the bed myself.

After the bed was made I decided to move on, "Guess who!" I heard a voice say, they placed their hands over my eyes. "Hmmm, Poland?"

"Yep!"

I turned over to him, he had a huge smile plastered on his face. "Yknow the others never really wanted to play with me, they said they had better things to do," he gave me a sad smile this time. "If you ever need a friend to play with you can ask me,"

(———)

Two days have passed and Poland seemed to talk a lot to me now, on the second day Germany came to visit. I glared at him the whole time and he did the same to me, Poland tried to help us get along but I don't think it's working.

"Poland is she causing you any trouble?" Germany whispered to Poland but I could still hear it anyway.

Poland shook his head, suddenly becoming silent again. "Poland why is Germany here?" I asked a bit pissed but I tried my best to hide it.

"He's just here to help me study nothing else, he'll only be here for around one and a half hours," Poland explained to me, I nodded in understanding and Germany stood there dumbfounded.

"Cat got your tongue?" I turned to the German country,

He returned to reality, "Poland what did she do to you?" He hissed. "Hey! I didn't do anything!"

Poland shook his hands implying I did nothing, "How in the world did you get Poland to talk to you?" The German spat. I found that quite offending, "Nothing! I don't know... I guessed I just showed him I care and didn't comment on the things he did!"

"Niemcy! S-she didn't do anything," His voice trailed off, "He talks to you just fine, why aren't I able to talk to him?"

"You don't know how many years it took me to get him to finally talk to me!"

"P-please stop," Poland said in an inaudible mutter,

"Look he wants us to stop so let's just get the lesson over with," Germany huffed, he let himself upstairs. I look over to Poland as he stood there silent.

"He's not always this bad," Poland trailed off, "I'll try to talk to him," he ran upstairs leaving me behind downstairs. I huffed as I sat on the couch and decided to read my favorite book.

"Is that <insert favorite book here>?" I turned over to see Germany laying on top to the couch looking over my shoulder. "Oh yeah it is.." I said a little confused, "Oh I love that book! I read it just last month!" He exclaimed. "Oh really? Well I read this book a year ago and I've been re reading it a lot!"

We continued to talk about books and such, loosing track of time.

"Ahem!" We both heard a voice and turned over to see a pissed Poland, "Ack!"

Germany backed away in surprise, he cleared his throat and fixed his tie. "That was uncalled for," his cold demeanor was back. I narrowed my eyes at him, "I'll take my leave now bye," he stormed out the door and slammed it shut.

"I'm glad you guys are getting along, he seemed really happy, I just didn't like him hanging around you,"

"Why?"

"No reason,"

I brushed it off, I can't believe I actually enjoyed talking to him.

On the third day nothing special really happened, I played some games with Poland but that's about it. On the third and last night though, me and Poland decided to watch some movies together in the living room.

It was a polish movie but it had English subtitles so I could understand the movie. There was one moment that made me jump out of my skin, and so did Poland. He leaped over and grabbed my shirt burying his face in it.

"It's ok Poland I don't think that was supposed to be a jump scare anyway,"

"B-but I-"

I pecked him on the forehead, I really like to see his flustered reaction it just seemed cute to me. But all I got was Poland pushing me on the couch, pinning me down. "H-hey Poland?" I mutter in confusion.

"Please don't treat me like I'm a child and that I'm different than the others, I may be more childish than the others but I do have the same desires!" He stared at me straight in the eye.

"Heh.. sorry, I just wanted to feel like I have a chance, I do hope you can treat me as if I weren't just an innocent child," he backed away and went upstairs. I laid there in shock and I was also a blushing mess. The innocent Poland? Why would he do that?

But I wanted to make sure his wish was fulfilled, I'll be more careful with the romantic remarks that I gave him so I could tease him. I sigh as I searched around for the remote. When I found it I powered off the tv and threw my blanket over myself. And I closed my eyes.

A/N : my precious innocent Poland isn't as innocent as we thought he is <insert Lenny face here>

Next country I'll write about deals with pretty triggering topics (noting like suicide or anything) well you'll see ;)