Chapter 16

The ringing of my phone made me jolt awake, I felt my cold sweat slide down my face. I wiped my face clean, I turn towards my phone and picked it up.

"Hey (Y/N) I'm in front of Russkie's where are you?"

Oh yeah I agreed to hang out, if I were to cancel now it would hurt the others feelings. Besides he's already outside, I wouldn't want to waste his effort and he sounded really excited for today.

"Oh yeah I-I'll be r-right there,"

"(Y/N) are you crying?"

I hadn't realized but tears started to trickle down my face.

"Ack, n-no I'm not, Anyway I'll get ready now see you," I wiped my tears on my sleeve.

"Wait (Y/N) wh-" he tried to reply, but I already hung up. I flung my phone across the bed, I quickly got dressed in the same outfit.

Don't worry (Y/N), you can do this, just have to prevent him from killing himself. I clapped my cheeks that burned a small tint of red to the shape of my hand.

I grab my phone and stalked out the door, bumping into Russ again. Dammit I forgot he was there.

"Ah Russ! We're having a hang out at Japan's wanna come?" I smiled at him attempting again. But inside I was scared he will do it again, scared to see his lifeless face again.

"No thanks now go have fun with meri,"

"Noooo! I want you to come too!" I pouted.

"Wha- No! I'm just going to ruin it again" He jumped back a little.

"It'll be better with you there!" I persisted, again? What does he mean by that.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll throw you out if you don't stop!"

Just then I had a spark of an idea,

"Ohhh Russia~ remember that one time you crashed through America's window and you were badly hurt?~"

"Shit.."

"You owe me one don't you?~"

"Fucking god this is why I don't like to owe anyone anything," he said as he grabbed his coat from the coat hanger. I flashed a bright smile at him, he rolled his eyes.

I exit the door and went over to the familiar car, "Hey Ame! I hope you don't mind Russ coming along," I heard the front door open again with the tall country looking really annoyed. Just before he closed the door I saw a knife on the counter of the table, he really was going to, at least I bought a few hours before he'll try it again. I just have to convince him before it's too late.

"Ah yeah I don't mind," Ame adjusted his glasses, and did the finger guns at Russ.

Russ just crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, we both entered the car, Russ bumping his head on the car roof.

"You're still as tall as ever,"

"Shut up Ame you're just too short,"

"Oh so are you saying I'm extra short then?" I chuckle.

"Precisely,"

Ame and Me started laughing really loudly, Russ didn't even crack a smile. This will indeed be quite hard. Russ is a quiet person who thinks he isn't wanted by anyone, he's lonely to put it in a nutshell. Wait how do I know this?

He started the car and we drove off, as we drive I saw the forest where I found the USSR bunker. Russ was just staring out the window with an emotionless face.

When we reached Japans house I literally dragged Russ to the front door. "Calm down shortie," Russ tried to peel my hands of but I shoved him in the house before he did.