Chapter 6

I sat in the living room reading a book contemplating on what I should do next to ensure a safe ending.

"Hey whatcha got there kiddo?" America popped out of nowhere and grabbed the book from behind me. "Hey give it back!" I sort of shouted at him, he read the cover and handed the book back to me. "Where did you even get that book? Isn't it one of those study books or something? I don't remember having it in my house.." America voice trailed off. "It was in my bag when I came here since I was on my way to college at the time," I pouted as I shoved the book back into my bag.

"Well Britain told me to take you places and maybe meet some other countries along the way," he said as he rested his hand on the top part of the couch. "Britain even said that countries would take turns in taking care of you while you stay in our universe, he's such a perfectionist sometimes I swear to god," America mumbled as he took off his jacket from the coat hanger next to the door. "Was he the one who provided the clothes for me too?" I sarcastically questioned.

"He was the one who told everyone to cave in some of their clothes from their local clothing stores for you so yeah technically," America said with the most neutral face ever as he walked back to where I was sitting. I wasn't expecting Britain to actually go that far for me, "I should thank him next time I meet him," I rummaged through my bag and took out my phone. Huh that's weird, all my contacts are gone.. "Mind giving me your phone number? Wouldn't be good if you got lost, it's a big world here," America reached out from his pocket and pulled out a phone. I nodded as I exchanged my number with America.

Friend Registered!

"Cool, should we head out now?" I shoved my phone in my pocket and stood up dusting my lap.

We walked out the door and I admired the beautiful trees surrounding the house. "Hey over here!" America waved at me shouting from a distance. I walked over to where he was, "We'll take my car, how does that sound?" He gestured at his car. I nodded, I sat up front and Meri sat at the drivers seat.

The engine roared and we were off, it was smooth sailing or should I say driving. He was surprisingly a decent driver, not the best but good enough not to kill us in an accident. We passed through a few houses, each looked special to say the least. Some houses were easy to distinguish who they belonged to, some not so much.

After 10 minutes I was about to doze off before my eyes travelled towards the front road of the car.

"STOP THE CAR!!" I shouted as I took the wheel from Ame and sharply turned it. The car screeched to a halt and I caught my breath and glanced at Ame. "What was that for?" He questioned as he Unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door. I did the same and just as I had seen, Japan was laying there bloody on the car road. In my mind I was freaking out, was this a bad ending? I thought as I checked for a pulse.

"Is he dead?"

"Hmm.." I narrowed my eyes, and I felt a slight heartbeat.

"He's alive luckily," I sighed and stood up

Ame looked a bit relieved, he helped me carry Japan's body into the back seat and me drove to the nearest mall to get medical supplies since going back to his house would take too long.

We were sitting in America's car in an empty parking lot while waiting for Japan to wake up.

"Yknow, it's nice having you here, now I'm not so lonely,"

"What was that?" I glanced at him

"Nothing.."

Slowly Japan's eyes fluttered open,

"Ugh... what happened?" Japan moaned as he rubbed his head with his hand.

"That's what we would like to ask YOU Japan," America turned to Japan clearly pissed off.