Chapter 12

The car pulled over at the drive away and both of us exited the vehicle.

"So uh Tea man, you wanna try some of France's pastries?" I said as I walked backwards to the front door.

"I'd rather not, and don't call me Tea man,"

"Aww why not? His pastries are delicious yknow,"

"If you knew what was in them you wouldn't say the same thing,"

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he stopped using them,"

"Wait you knew?"

"Well yeah, I found the jar in the fridge, He was just lost because he couldn't make a delicious pastry without his so called secret ingredient, after we baked together I guess he's convinced he can bake,"

He exhaled a sigh of relief, "He didn't do anything to you did he? Nothing like what he did to me,"

"No, and what did he do to you?"

Britain sighed and rolled up his sleeve, it was all bandaged.

"Damn I feel sorry for you,"

"It's part of the reason I divorced with him, I was afraid he would hurt the kids so I took them away but I ended up hurting them anyway from the shock and depression,"

"But he's a nice person no-" I was cut off because I tripped on the doorframe, I crashed into the ground.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay??" He helped me up, I looked down to my knees and they were bleeding and bruised, "I'll get a first aid kit, sit here on the couch," he carefully placed me on the couch and walked over to the other side of the room. It's nice to feel like I had a dad for once, I thought.

Soon he came back with a first aid kit and started to fix my knees. "Brit I can do this myself," I said as I moved his hand away and treated myself while he watched. "You're very good at this (Y/N)," his voice strained, it sounded off for some reason. "Well yeah, I'm a medical student it is to be expected,"

He just watched me, silently without a word. I couldn't tell what he was thinking but I felt like something was off.

After treating myself I cleaned up the mess, "Ah let me help you," Britain offered, "Oh no thanks I'm good, it was my own mistake in the first place," I picked up the medicine and placed them back in the box. "Ah.. alright," he smiled at me, and walked into the other room.

Soon I walked back to the room tea man gave me while I stayed here, I plopped myself on the bed. "Ughhh..." I groaned into a pillow so my voice was muffled. "Why do I have to deal with every single country trying to kill me,"

I took out my phone from my pocket and started texting America because I was bored.

Hey Ame whatchu doin? I'm bored asf>

——————————

A few seconds later my phone vibrated with a reply from Ame.

——————————

                               America 🇺🇸                               📞

America 🇺🇸
<I'm with Russ trying to figure out a solution to my problem, he's being a total asshole again, I'm kinda sick with dealing with him

Wdym? He seemed nice whenever I bumped into him>

America 🇺🇸
<You are soooo wrong, he is a total asshole, I bet he was just putting up an act in front of you