Chapter Twenty One

(Hello, all! Thank you for being patient with me and my irregular updates. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! This chapter will trigger warnings of sexual and physical assault. Thanks for reading! - Wolf)

Keith smiled at Lotor as the taller male spoke of his time away from his old town. The two had planned to meet up the weekend after their first catch-up at the coffee shop. They had agreed to meet at the coffee shop again.

As Lotor talked, Keith picked at his chocolate chip muffin and sipped at his iced caramel latte. He had his knees tucked underneath him on the cushioned chair in the back of the shop. The alpha talked with his hands and messed with his shiny white hair.

Even though Keith enjoyed Lotor's company, he had been feeling strange all day. When he woke up he felt hot and shaky. He'd passed it off as nerves, but the feelings hadn't gone away after he'd met up with Lotor.

"Keith? Are you okay?" Lotor's deep, smooth voice broke Keith out of his thoughts.

"Huh? O-oh, yeah. Just feeling a little off today," Keith replied, his voice trembling slightly as he took a long sip of his coffee.

Lotor tilted his head, nodding in agreement. "Yeah. Your scent is different. I wasn't going to mention anything..." Lotor knew exactly what was going on with Keith. He could tell that the omega had begun his pre-heat cycle.

"I think I'm getting sick. I feel really warm and all I wanna do is curl up in a pile of blankets," Keith mumbled, curling up tighter as if to mimic being wrapped in blankets.

"Do you want to come to my place and rest for a bit?" Lotor asked sweetly, hiding his underlying motives.

"That sounds nice. Just let me go to the bathroom first. I should also text Lance to let him know," Keith spoke quietly as he stood up on shaking legs. "I'll be right back."

Lotor forced a smile until Keith turned his back when it turned into a snarl. His canines elongated and his pupils dilated to slits.

Pidge was working that day and the moment Keith came inside, she knew he was going into heat. She didn't want to embarrass her friend in front of everyone, so she waited until she could get the other omega alone. When she turned to follow Keith into the bathroom, a harsh scent hit her nose. A shiver ran down her spine. She could tell that the smell came from Lotor and it was filled with bad motivations.

"Keith?" Pidge called into the men's bathroom, quietly slipping inside the room.

"Y-yeah?" A soft, shaky whimper came from one of the stalls.

"You don't know what's going on, do you?"

"N-no... I-I'm hot and I want Lance... I feel sticky..."

"You're going into heat. Have you called Lance yet?"

"I just did. H-he's coming to pick me up soon," replied Keith, his breath wobbly.

"Alright. I need to get back to the counter. I'll tell Lance that you're in here when he arrives, okay?"

"Okay..."

Pidge left the bathroom somewhat reluctantly, afraid that when she left, Lotor would take the chance to attack Keith. Biting her lip, she looked over her shoulder as she walked back to the counter.

Lotor had kept his eyes on the petite girl until she left the bathroom. Once she had returned to her post, he stood and sauntered to the bathroom, his hair flowing behind him. He opened the door quietly and locked it behind him.

Keith sniffed the air, detecting the powerful scent of an alpha. He could tell it was Lotor, which relaxed him. He knew Lotor would never do anything to hurt him.