Chapter Sixteen Point Five

((Hey, guys! Thank you all so much for 13k views! To celebrate, here's a chapter about Shiro and Adam! Smut warning! Enjoy! - Wolfie))

Shiro dropped his phone on the couch after hanging up from talking to Keith. It was almost physically painful to be away from Adam. His scent of pumpkin spice filled the apartment, making Shiro go insane. He practically ran to their room, craving his mate's touch.
Adam was laying on his back in the nest that he'd created. His hair was messy and his glasses were askew. His legs were spread, showing his fluttering hole. Slick coated Adam's thighs, making them shine in the light of the room. He squirmed among the blankets and jackets, whining and whimpering. Shiro growled, stepping into the room and shutting the door. He quickly undressed, almost tearing his clothes. 

"T-Takashi..." Adam whined, looking up at his alpha with hazy eyes. "Please."

Shiro threw himself at his mate, smashing his lips against Adam's. His fingers found their place on Adam's hips, gripping with strength that would leave bruises. Adam pushed his body against Shiro's, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck. Tears were in his eyes as he kissed the other male desperately. 

Groaning against Adam's lips, Shiro began to rut his hips against Adam's, needing the friction. A high whine left the omega's lips. Adam dug his fingers into Shiro's shoulders, leaving dents in the skin. Shiro broke away from his boyfriend, panting. His eyes were blown and full of lust as he gazed down at the desperate omega. 

"Alpha..." Adam whimpered, tears dripping out of his eyes and his lips trembling. 

Shiro snarled, attacking Adam's neck with bites, making the other man moan. Adam's nails dragged down Shiro's back, making red lines. Moving his hand down to Adam's entrance, Shiro coated his fingers in slick before bringing them up to his mouth. He kept his eyes locked with Adam's as he licked the sweet fluid off his fingers. A shiver ran down Adam's spine and he let out a long whine. 

"Sh-Shiro... Please! I-I can't take it!" He cried, wrapping his legs around Shiro's waist and pulling the Japanese man down to him. "I-I already p-prepped! Please, alpha!"

The sound of his omega begging him was music to his ears. Shiro couldn't wait any longer. He quickly coated his member in Adam's slick before pushing in. A cry of pleasure left Adam's lips and his head flew back against the blankets. 

"S-so big!"

"You're so tight, baby," Shiro muttered, beginning to thrust. 

 Adam moaned loudly, feeling as if his insides were shifting to make way for his mate to fit. His back arched, his chest pushing up against Shiro's. "A-alpha!" His voice shook with pleasure. 

Shiro smirked, panting heavily. "You always take me so well... Like you were made for taking my cock," He growled, burying himself deep into his omega. 

"Y-yes! Y-you're so big!" 

"Yeah. And you can't get enough. No matter how many times I fuck you, you can't get enough," Shiro growled, pulling out nearly all the way before slamming back in, causing Adam to scream. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes! I-I love y-your cock!" Adam sobbed, tears dripping down his cheeks. He clawed at Shiro's back, drawing small beads of blood. 

Leaning down, Shiro pressed his face into the crook of Adam's neck, breathing in his incredible smell. He licked at the mating mark he had made a few years ago, connecting them both on a deeper level. Adam squirmed underneath his mate, incoherent words coming from his lips. 

"You like that?" The alpha chuckled, biting down hard on the spot. A sweet metallic taste filled Shiro's mouth as blood dripped from the bite. He lapped up the red liquid eagerly, the iron tang making him go crazy. 

"H-harder! M-more!" Adam begged, tilting his head to the side to give his alpha more space. 

Shiro obliged with what the omega asked for, pounding into the darker-skinned male with a new passion. He altered his angle, which made Adam shriek. "Found it," Shiro laughed darkly, making sure he hit the spot with every thrust. 

Adam writhed against the nest, clawing at Shiro's back and unable to form words. His body shook all over. The intensity of the pleasure was almost painful. At some point, his glasses had fallen off, making it easier to see his eyes. His flaxen curls stuck to his skin, damp with sweat. 

Shiro moved his mouth down to Adam's chest area, leaving a trail of dark marks. He experimentally flicked his tongue over one of Adam's perky nipples. A lewd moan came from Adam's trembling lips, which was enough to let Shiro know he could continue. As he licked and sucked at the bud, he let his hands roam the rest of Adam's body. He ran his fingers over the hazelnut skin, feeling the slight swells and dips of muscle that had become so familiar to him over the years. He traced the scars and ridges, redrawing the map of Adam's body. The taste of Adam's skin coated his tongue. 

After a few moments, Shiro felt a tug on his hair. He stopped what he was doing to look up at his mate, eyebrows raised. By this point, his eyeliner was smudged, making him look like a raccoon, not that he cared. 

"I...I want a kiss..." Adam panted, placing a shuddering finger to Shiro's bottom lip. "P-please."

Without hesitation, the alpha leaned down, capturing Adam's lips in his own. He slowed his thrusts and adjusted his angle again, knowing that sometimes Adam got overwhelmed. He kissed his boyfriend hungrily, moving his lips against Adam's. He ran his tongue along Adam's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Almost immediately, the other's lips parted, giving Shiro access. Shiro roughly shoved his tongue into Adam's mouth, groaning at the slight taste of chocolate that Adam always had. Slender fingers tangled themselves in Shiro's black hair, yanking slightly. His white bangs brushed Adam's forehead, sending shivers through the smaller man. 

Slowly, Shiro pulled away, strings of saliva connecting their lips. Cheeks flushed and panting, the two men stared into each other's eyes, slate grey meeting dark brown. Pupils blown and lips swollen. 

"I love you so much, Adam..." Shiro whispered, breath fanning over Adam's face.

"I love you, too, Takashi..." The omega answered, pulling Shiro down for another kiss. 

Thrusting faster, Shiro felt Adam clench around him, which made the Japanese man groan into the other's mouth. Adam's stomach tightened and a pool of heat spread through his abdomen. He turned his head, breaking their kiss. He looked up at Shiro desperately. 

"B-breed me, alpha! P-please..." He begged. As he grew closer to orgasming, the more his primal instincts kicked in. The more he wanted to have his alpha fill him up and get him pregnant. 

"Yeah? You want me to fill you with my pups?" Shiro growled, smirking. He rammed into the other man. He knew that once Adam got close, he liked it rough. 

"Yes! I-I want your pups! Breed me!" Adam sobbed. 

"As you wish, omega," Shiro said, wrapping a hand around Adam's length and pumping the shaft in time with his thrusts. 

A scream tore itself from Adam's throat as he came, shooting thick white strands onto his chest. Shiro followed soon after, the sudden tightness bringing him to the edge. He moaned softly as he came, filling his mate to the brim. He rocked his hips slowly as he rode out his orgasm, gently rubbing Adam's dick as well. The omega was gasping and twitching, sweaty and red. White liquid dripped from his hole and onto the blankets underneath him, which was nearly enough to make Shiro hard again. 

"How was that, baby?" 

"A-again," Adam commanded softly, smiling tiredly.

Shiro chuckled, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "My pleasure."

((Here's the update, as promised! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next will be back to our best bois. Thank you all so much! - Wolfie))