[26] Wandering Tomato | Part 6

3rd Person: POV

The ombré pink haired girl walked slowly to the entrance of the school. As she thought, the school was absolutely stunning. Her firry, sunset eyes was quickly turned to the hugely sized television; it was nothing that she ever encountered before, it was STARTASTIC!

For a few minutes, that's what Yume was gazing at, not worried about the entrance ceremony. But just then, the Aikatsu TV suddenly brightened up... that made Yume jump.

A young boy, that seems to be a year older than her. The person that Yume was looking at, was sitting with an older woman with a microphone, asking questions about him.

Seeing that the boy was there, and especially on Aikatsu TV meaning that he must be popular.

A few seconds while she was dazing off, a headache started to consume her head. It was absolutely unbearable just seeing that person on TV, taking a quick glance at it makes the headache worse and worse!?

Knowing the signal that it was best for her not to look at THAT person, she continued to walk to the path, trembling as she walked.

Yume: POV

"Oww! It HUUURTS!?"

A loud scream escaped my mouth while still holding my forehead, almost tearing up. Why was that happening? Why did my heart ache? And... why did my forehead... do that?

Everything just doesn't make sense...

Oh well, it may be just my imagination. I better get going; don't want miss my first school year entrance ceremony! Ehehe! I started to run to the gym, and let me tell you this... it wasn't anything I've ever seen before! The room was filled with students and new faces to look at, there were so many people to be friends with... I hope I get to be friends with someone... and especially—

"Good morning students. For those of you here that are new to this school, welcome to Junior Star High."

I took a seat at one of the fancy chairs that was set out for the students

"And as always, we have our class president..."

As soon as my eyes met his... it was like something flowed right inside me. Memories that I... now remember. But how?

I barely know ANYTHING about that boy. Except that I know him... I guess?

End of POV

Blue crystal eyes met the sunset crimson eyes. At that moment, he knew... that he can have his best friend one more time... like old times.