[19] Our Melody

'This was from my other account @DolcheFur. If you guys know. I had like 2 more other account. I reread this story and it made me almost die from laughter. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story and if you already read this, you can read it a second time.  LOL!'

Yume's P.O.V

While jogging, I love listening to music especially when S4's new music videos! "Lala la la, lalala la la..." (singing Episode Solo)

I stopped at the nearby bench and rested there for a bit. After the S4 album was done, M4 songs were starting, Our Miracle was first.

I was kind of cringed by that and just bared with that rhythm. I heard Subaru's voice, "Uggh! Freakin' bastard" 'I don't even know why he's so popular in the first place! Sure I'm in S4 and my Onii-chan is in G3, but HIM being right next to us, Hnnn!'

I heard someone laughed, "Speak of the devil, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Subaru's P.O.V

I continued laughing until I saw her staring at me. "Speak of the devil"

"I never thought in a million years you'd be the type to swear, yudetako." I noticed .

I picked up her headphones that actually looked like kitten ears. I was pretty surprised and turned my heard towards her.

"Wow...Yudetako....and I thought you didn't know M4. Listening to OUR music, I'm flattered"

Just thinking of Yume listening to my music makes me smile.

When her face turned Boiled red, I just HAD to laugh!

Yume's P.O.V

"You idiot! Mind your own business will ya, no wonder I don't like you" I jumped up to get my headphones. "Give...It BACK, you bastard!!"

He finally gave my special headphones and still giddies about me listening to his so-called "music".

"If you like our music so much, I recommend this one" He got so close to me, we could hear each other's breathing. "W-Will you get off me" I blushed and looked down so couldn't see me.

I pushed him and walked back to the bench.

He played the music and it filled my ears like a pillow. "Hey, what's this song?" I asked while holding his hand.

"It's called, Change The World, do ya like it?" I answered back slowly, "yeah, its pretty soothing to my ears!"

Subaru's P.O.V

I covered my mouth to hide my face, and looked away from her.

"What's wrong?" Yume wondered.

"Oh it's...it's nothing!" I just smiled at her and chatted for a while.

On the evening, we stopped talking and went back to our dorms.

I just saw my team waiting for me at the front door just itching for them to mock me.

When I got there, Nozomu was the first one to do it.

"So Subaru, you like Yume?" He grinned at me and sticked himself on my neck.

"Who would've thought our little Subaru has all grown up!" Asahi grinned at me and slapped my back.

"Owww! Asahi, I will SERIOUSLY tell your sister you did this to me, so help me!?!"

My back already had cramps before he did that.

And so.....Kanata was the only one to tease me.

"So....what are you gonna do Kanata?" I was annoyed and just asked.

"Why do you suspect me? But I do have a hunch that a 60% chance that Yume will like you, my opinion, not yours" Kanata held his glasses and put two fingers to put it in place.

"Wait, rea—.Uggghhh!!! Not you too!?!" They all laughed at me even in the night and continued teasing me about her being my crush.

"You guys are so ANNOYING!?"

They all said this at the same time, "we know"

'Next part would be premiered tomorrow at 10:00 MT. So don't forget to follow me, vote, and add this to reading least! Hope you're excite for the next part called 'Scripted Heartbeat!'