[6] Relatives

Nozomu and Yume hugged for a few seconds until they pulled away and went back to the room. Yume's scared and freakish face turned upside down to a grinning emotion!

Subaru's P.O.V

I was just to check out my cellphone, when a grinning face popped up my face.

"Hey Yuuki~kun!" A girl smiled like sunflowers, she was even laughing. That person I mentioned was Yume.

I almost had a heart attack when she scared me like that!

"What's with that stupid grin on your face?" I didn't really care, but asked anyway with a finger pointing to her little boiled octopus face.

"Guess what, Subaru?" Yume just had an urged for the news.

I got into thinking position and smirked at her.

"You finally decided I could call you by your nickname for the rest of our lives, Boiled Octopus?" I said that last word near her one ear, which caused her to turn into the usual habit red face.

"I'll kick your penis if you say that one more TIME!? Or even-" Yume was interrupted when two other boys went in, one was happy go luck, and one was serious as heck!

Guys, I will warn you that Yume could be a bit swear ~ ative, I don't know if that's a word, but if it isn't, I'd let you guys use it!

Asahi's P.O.V

I excitedly barged in to the hospital room where Subaru was. I would've thought I'd bring some joy into this, but turned out to have an ominous aura around here.

"W-What's going on...?" I stood and stared at the the girl that was out of control.

As I saw Nozomu trying to still hold on to that girl......who.....I seemed to remember.

And Subaru just sitting on his butt, smirking and enjoying the moment that he was having.

Wait a minute.....

Was that....

The girl...

That I was friends with.....

When I was in Grade 2?

So that means......

I ran and hugged her so tight!

"Yume chan, I missed you!"

Subaru's P.O.V

'What the HELL is Asahi doing to MY BOILED OCTOPUS!?'

"What am I thinking, who cares about a Tomato being squashed. But wait-

"Wait a minute, did you just call Tomato, Yume, Asahi? Brings me back to elementary school" I sighed while smiling at the roof.

"Oh yeah, and since when did you know her?" I asked.

"Oohh, is that a hint if jealousy I detect, eh, Subaru?" Nozomu and Asahi grinned at me, I could understand why, but I acted cool.

"Nozomu, if I ever LIKED anyone, I'd be all over her, but compare to this little tomato," I pointed my finger at the timy tomato standing in front of me, "Boiled Octopus doesn't stand a chance!" I said smirking.

"Onii chan, he's annoying me!"

"Say what, Onii chan? you mean HIM!?" I exclaimed while my eyes widened to see Nozomu.

"We always have, our family owns half of the city, YOUR family has the other half" Nozomu replied. "I'm the oldest and the twins are the youngest"

"So what's your reason Asahi?"

"My childhood friend!" Little freakin' boiled octopus interrupted.

"Which one? cause I knew back then that I was only childhood friends!" I put my hand onto my chest then patted it hard.

"that was THEN, this is NOW" Yume purred.

"Where IS Tadase? He was supposed to be following me" She looked side to side looking for her brother.

"Right out the door" Kanata responded.

~ End of P.O.V ~

"PRINCE TADASE!!!" All the screaming/fangirling made all the 5 people ring their ears.

Yume opened the door to see a group of girls just like Subaru's fan girls.

"Tadase, come on, you have to meet the guys!"

(Shugo Chara, Hotori Tadase

(Shugo Chara, Hotori Tadase. If y'all know him)
                                                                                                  ( He's the prince of a prestigious school )

"...and here's my twin brother, Nijino Tadase!" Yume stand aside to present his twin brother, while holding his shoulder tightly on the side.

"Seriously, back to the point. Hadzuki--- I mean Yume, what do I call your brother now? Boild Shrimp? Boiled Octopus the 2nd? Or or Boiled Squid? Hehe!"

A smile spread across Subaru's face.

"SHUT UP!?!" Both Yume and Tadase shouted at him.

Subaru slowly stood up and walked right past Nozomu. "Take good care of her" Subaru said those words quietly to Nozomu as he continued straight forward.

Hey guys, so I'm REALLY super duper sorry about not updating for 3 months. I'll make up for it.