[6.5] I'm Begging You!

This part is back in the part where Subaru and Yume are in Grade 3 and 4~ish. My head is messed up, I know = v =.

No~one's P.O.V

"What! Are you serious!?" A mysterious person gasped. "Oh, come on Onii~kun! I've loved him for 2 years already, let me grow up a little!" My stupid little sister practically begged for me to not go home with her. Since I'm always beside her and follow for PROPER reasons! "Alright, Alright, I won't! Just be back before 5 alright?"
"W-Why?" She lifted her eyebrow high up, she always has memory loss and forget things like every frikkin' hour!? "Oh my serd, remember...." I continued, "Your transformation doesn't last long, it can only hold up for at least 16 hours a DAY" When I looked down at her, she looked like she was about to cry...........................................again.

"Plus, we're going to a royal party with Shigure at 8" Oh boy, I know that look, she was about to burn my ears to death. "Shigure-sama? No way..." I covered both my ears and...................

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I knew I shouldn't had mentioned him"

See, It's reeaaaaaally short. 😏