[11] A Question of Love

Subaru: POV

I quickly covered my mouth with my one hand realizing how loud my tone was. Even my partner that's sitting in front of me was shock of how loud I was.

"Then how do you explain you patting her head and-"

And that was when I've lost it . . .

I quickly grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him outside the room.

I faced-palm my forehead while I took a second to explain the situation. Nozomu on the other hand was still on his smirking mode, while probably laughing on the inside.

"If you ever say anything I did to Yume when she was asleep to ANYONE, I will kill heck out of-"

"You kissed her, didn't you?"

I quickly turned red, and lost confidence in myself after.

"NO! Impossible I-"

I took a quick glanced at him knowing that I was lying. I breathed heavily . . .

"I did, but only for just a second!"

Nozomu chuckled about my reaction.

"Dude! Hehe you act like my sister when you tease her!"

"Well I better get back in and give Yume her medicine, see ya"

"Wait! Is Boiled Octopus sick or something, I mean, she collapsed on me on the spot"

I asked him, in my most serious kind of voice.

"It's nothing you should worry about."

From the way he responded, he was acting a bit strange, not the evil-glare strange, more of the hiding-something-else-you-should-keep-away-from kind of strange.

"You sure?"

Asking again once more . . . he doesn't look sure from the way he sounded.

"Yeah, so I better get in."

He stood their for a moment and looked at me straight in the eye. Not the most positive expression I was looking for. I thought they were both siblings, why the hell aren't they acting the same.

"Oh yeah, and Subaru, as far as you getting really close to Yume, don't get any closer alright? There might be something that Yume's been hiding from you that you still won't know or even understand. Not only Yume, but me and our family. Unless this problem's fixed, you can't get close to her"

Those were the words he said to me before leaving me outside. If I know Nozomu, he would never say something that serious in front of me unless it's something involving his family. What is the Igarashi family been hiding all these years?

A faith . . .

Or . . .

A curse? . . .

I don't know you guys. But I think I made the most spectacular ending for this part of the story. It might not be in some of you guys' opinions, but not me, I think it's awesome!