[21] Before The Accident | Part 1

'This is again a story I made, but this is broke up to 7 parts; so be excited! This will be updates at 8:00 A.M MT everyday. This story is called 'Our Secret Promise' Maybe some of you guys who already read my previous book know this already. I haven't read this book in ages, it was an interesting experience of what I thought of when I was younger. Hope you guys enjoy this multi-part story!'
•••
In a world named, Sythia, very large populations were their, almost every country go there for their materials, shops, stores, food, etc.

By a park, two joyful kids played at their fullest! One is a boy, and the other is a girl.

Even though both of them have very different personalities, they still are in the same world, they played almost everyday in the park which made their parents late for work or dinner.

"Hey Subaru~kyun! Want to meet me here at 3pm?"

Yume asked, as the red orange sunset matches her eyes. Subaru looked at his friend as his grinning face slowly died down.

"What's wrong, Subaru? Are you sick?"

"O-or if you have plans, it's fine. We'll just do it an—"

"Yume, you need to know something."

A gust of wind blew past through both Yume and Subaru. Subaru gripped his fist, as he averted his eyes towards the ground. Yume knew that her friend wasn't kidding around.....and this was something important.

"M.....my....family is moving to abroad"

Subaru looked back at Yume who was shocked about this. The fountain inside of her was almost about to overflow.

"W-why?"

"Yume, its n—"

"No no NO!? I don't believe you! You've always been by my side, there's no way you're moving!?"

Yume backed up as she yelled at him.

"I'm not lying Yume. really i-"

"I'M GOING!!?!"

Yume ran as fast as she could, until she couldn't see his shadow anymore.

"Yume! WAIT!!!!!"

As Yume run away, Subaru's hand raised up at a straight direction following Yume's. Yume sped up as she got farther and farther.

"I don't believe you! I won't BELIEVE you SUBARU!?"

A road was near Yume as she still ran. Just then, a car drove over, just when Yume was about to cross.

"NO!? YUME!"

Subaru was about to block Yume...
.....
...
..
but he was too late.

She was ran over, the only thing that remained was a spread of blood and Yume's body.

"YUME!?"

If Yume could see something...it would be in a pitch black room, filled with nothing.....but emptiness.