[10] After A Kiss

Subaru slowly lit up his sapphire-blue eyes as the glowing yellow sun glistened outside the white curtains. The clear white curtains blew past the wind, making the whole room have a sense of aura surrounding Yume and Subaru.

The sapphire blue eyes boy blushed to the point his heart couldn't stop beating. As he did so, he pushed away his chest away from the girl he just kissed. He can't even believe he would have the courage to kiss the girl he liked for 3 years.

But the problem is, what would Yume say or react when she finds out? Would she be happy, or would she be angry?

'Aargh, who am I kidding, she would definitely be mad at me if she finds out! Yume would probably think that I did it just to tease her. Tsk, GREAT job Subaru, you did and done it again!'

"Mmm"

A soft moan slowly escaped from Yume's sleeping face. Not more than usual, but, the face that the ombré pink girl is giving is different from the one she gives to Subaru when he teases her. Her pale and innocent face looked so defenceless. It seems like you could hurt the poor girl just by touching her creamy hands.

Once again, Subaru slowly raised up his left arm and slowly patted Yume's head. Just as that happened, the door creaked out, causing a disruptive noise for someone still sleeping. A tall shadow thickened the space of the door, as a quarter of the room was filled with grey colours as it continued to move towards the boy and the sleeping beauty.

A chunk of black and grey started to form while IT creakily closed the modern door. Subaru squinted his eyes, trying to make out of who was the person.

'Who is that person? From the point of what I'm seeing...probably the same age as me...and that walk looks familiar. Hold it! Is that...'

"Nozomu?"

As the person grew closer, he slowly talked, having a questioned face.

"Yo! What are you doing here in the doctor's office? Did you hurt yourself or something?"

Nozomu, the kind-hearted guy, who is part of an idol group, the same part as Subaru.

Nozomu's gaze turned to Yume, his little sister. It wasn't a relieved-kind of face, instead, it was a desperate and worried looking face.

His hand entwined with Yume's small hands. If you compare both hands together, Nozomu's is a few inch bigger than Yume's. The older brother quickly glanced at his teammate, with a weird look on his face. He turned back to his sister, then gazed back at Subaru.

A grin started to form on his face, while his one other non-occupied hand was on his chin. He asked a question to Subaru that was really hard to answer, with all the things he did earlier and all.

In Subaru's mind, all he was repeating to himself was that he wished not to be asked by Nozomu himself.

'Please don't ask what I was doing to Yume when we were alone. Please don't ask what I was doing with her. PLEASE-'

Subaru turned into a beat red tomato just like how Yume does it...but in a more panicked way. While Nozomu stares at him, Subaru was gazing the other side of the room, trying to hide the fact that he was embarrassed.

Subaru: POV

"Hey Subaru"

Here it comes, the question which will prove if I could answer it, one answer that I pull might be the last thing I would ever say in this world before I die!!!

Nozomu, please don't ask me THAT question, I'd feel too ashamed to answer it!!?

"Yeah?"

Oh, damn it! I should've left before he even came.

"What did you do to Yume while I wasn't here?"

Damn it all to hell! That grin of his tells me he knows what I've been up too! While he's smiling over there and holding Yume's hand, I'm stuck over HERE trying to think of an answer to get out of this situation! Damn you, Nozomu.

One day, I'll show you who's the boss around here. When you like someone and blush, I'll mock you just as you did to me. I'll see you taste your own medicine. Hehe!!

I still see Nozomu looking for an answer while still smirking with his stupid smile.

"Nothing! I did NOTHING!"

I'm such an idiot, now I'm acting like a childish boy having his first crush for more than 3 years. Why am I acting like this?

Is it because of Yume?

Or her brother, Nozomu?

Guys, I am so sorry for taking so long to update. It was because of school and I didn't have enough time to do it.