[9] Sweet Sickness

To make up for you guys for the promise I didn't do, well, this is the apology I'll give you for the makings.

Yume's POV

Still thinking about what he told me, its not possible.

How does he even know?

When did he see?

Why did I not notice?

I have to ask him about this after school! Having these questions in my mind is not helping me go sane.

~~~ End Of POV ~~~

A few minutes later, she started to sighing, then rapidly breathing. The blonde haired girl breathed like it was the end of the world.

"Hnn, aah, haaa" Her mouth were like daggers, and her eyes weren't the pure and golden sunset. Her balance wasn't collaborating with her either, so she just leaned to the nearest wall she could find. It'll be hard for Yume since the she can only see are colored blobs and blurs.

When she almost collapsed, she almost fell and tripped over herself, but thanks to someone breaking her fall, she was saved.

3. . .

2 . . .

1 . . . ,

" Do you mind?!?"

Of course the loud mouth so-called Prince Charming comes in to the rescue.

Me : " My hero, uggh" 😩😩😓😓

Looking at Yume with barely enough strength, he quickly changed his mood.

"I - I'm sorry, Subaru-kun, I-" And just like that she fainted.

Subaru: POV

'What's going on? Boiled Octopus has never collapsed like this'

"I better take her to the hospital!"

Picking her up was a sinch, she was lighter than I imagined.

Her face was getting paler every time I look at her with that uncomfortable sign on her face.

Sweat got down on her legs like it was raining.

In the nurses office, I lied her down on the bed as I slowly sat down next to her sleeping face.

I slowly lowered down the level where I could see her face then slowly paused.

"What am I doing, this isn't like me at all! Mm"

"She's asleep anyway"

I slowly close the gap between our faces.

............
...............
......................
.....................
..................
...............
............

I kissed her.

A creak of the door was slightly opened when it abruptly stopped.

Who was that person?