[2] It's Me...

Of to a new story! I hope you guys like it!

Subaru's P.O.V

I feel like...like I know that girl. It's kind of like we met before. Ugghh, oh well, must've been one of my fans. But just to make sure, I better look up on her once work is over, or maybe between I take short break at work. My thoughts popped out when someones footseps clapped against the  hard cement floor. It became louder and louder, as a shadow popped up with a hand sticking out, waving at me. I know only one person who's a boy in my group who is childish enogh to do that, you probably know him too. It's Asahi. I tried to dodge him by going the opposite direction he was trying to go hug me.

But he was just to fast from running away. I tried to cross and cross my hands put together to make an X sign, but it didn't work. I quickly thought of something to make him freeze. There is one thing that can make that little idiot get away from me. So, if I just lower my head down looking angry, digusted, and cringey and then look back at him with that expression to see myself looking at him straight in the eyes. "Asahi, if you dare to step into my domain, I will so kill you until you shut your big mouth UP!?!?" I declared him that while I sounded so harshly at him. The moment he heard my order, he sudden froze and shuddered. Am I really that scary? "We're about to head off to work, so you better hurry up too, don't want to be late on your job, now do you?" He said, still shuddering over the fact that I spooked him.

I walked to the van to where Asahi, Nozomu, and Kanata were. Asahi was waving at me as usual, Nozomu was on his phone contacting....mmm...someone, I guess, while Kanata got inside the van like a wild rabbit freezing to death before us going in. He must not have been a huge fan of the cold weather, oh, that reminds me, it's almost Christmas soon! Just as I was to get my light blue coat on, my scarf went missing! Oh damn it! As I turned back to the dorms, I told my comrades to where I was going, "Guys, you go on ahead will ya. I just remembered I'd had something important to get!" I said while running to the school dorms.

"Subaru if you're late, the TV commercial you're doing this morning and afternoon will be delayed!" Nozomu mentioned from afar. "Don't worry, I'll take the cab! Just go on you guys!" Then with a quick wave, I turned back to face forward where a stump was in the direction I was heading to. But believe me or not, my body seemed like a halloween costume from one of those expensive shops.

M4 P.O.V

"Oh my god, is he alright?" Kanata asked as he cringed.

"I hope so," 'NOT' Nozomu thought in his head, now who didn't say a prince-charming can't have a bad side.

Asahi just looked at Nozomu cranking up his fist and grinning evilly at Subaru. Morning looked at Nozomu then to Subaru, then the same pattern.

"Asahi, Nozomu, come on! What kind of friends are we if we don't help him out." Kanata raised up his hand from his green winter coat as saying 'let's go!'

Subaru's P.O.V

"Oww!? What was that!" Subaru turned to the left where a stump sat there in the middle of the road. Subaru's team mates ran as fast as they could run to make sure there partner was fine. "Are you alright Subaru?" Asahi asked. "Yeah, I...guess I'm a bit fine." I rolled my eyes and touched the top of my head. "Seriously, dude. You looked like the cat dragged in." Nozomu added. "Oh shut up Nozomu!" I complained as I slowly stood up. "I'll just go to the Doctor's office just to make absolute sure my body is in top condition" I continued walking to the M4 Clinic.