Chapter 3

Chapter3

(my pov)

We had been around town shopping and had just got off the train and were walking to Alfie's house first because it was the closest and it was on the way to mine. It was about 7:00. Marcus was staying at Alfie's and Jessie was staying at mine. We got to Alfie's and exchanged numbers.

We had said our goodbyes and me and Jessie turned to go when we heard Alfie behind us. "Shit!"

"What" Marcus asked shocked.

"I haven't got my keys and my mom and dad are both away with work until tomorrow." He looked up and laughed quietly.

"Serious?" Marcus asked "I haven't got mine either because I didn't think I would need them."

"Looks like we're homeless for the night then" Alfie joked.

Me and Jessie walked back. "I would say you could stay at mine but my mom and dad are in and I'm not allowed boys to sleep over" I said biting my lip thinking.

"EVERYONE CAN STAY AT MINE!" Jessie shouted a little too loud. We all laughed and looked at her as she carried on "I have my keys and my mom and dad are out for a long weekend. That's why I was staying at Grace's." Everyone seemed happy with that idea so we walked to Jessie's and on the way, stopped at a cheap shop so the boys could buy a toothbrush, pyjamas and clean underwear for the next morning. Luckily, it came to less than £5 so we were all happy.

It was only a 10 minute walk to Jessie's and she has a huge room that can fit 4 people in easily. She has a double bed that she moves to the side and a double blow up bed so me and her would have to share a bed and so would Marcus and Alfie.

We finally got there and we all put our pyjamas on and sat on the bed.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Jessie asked.

"I don't mind" Alfie replied.

"Well, I'll go and get some drinks" Jessie beamed.

We all laughed as she rolled off the bed and went to get some drinks and snacks. I went over to her huge DVD collection to see what she had and if we could watch any.

"Hey guys, wanna watch a scary movie?" I asked with a cheeky grin on my face.

"Sure" they both replied.

"What about Nightmare on Elm street?" I asked smiling. I'd always wanted to watch it but had never had the chance. Alfie had to think about it but Marcus said yes straight away. Alfie agreed to it in the end.

We told Jessie that we had planned to watch a film and she just shrugged and put the drinks and snacks down. We moved the bed to the side and sat against the wall with blankets and popcorn. We had all forgotten that we had only met today. I felt like they were all my best friends.

Me and Jessie both had shorts and a vest top on because it was still summer and it wasn't that cold. Alfie and Marcus were in their new pyjamas but Marcus decided he didn't like the top so left it off...I wasn't complaining!

We all got under the blankets and waited for the adverts to finish and the movie to start. We had closed the curtains to make it darker and scarier. It went Jessie, Alfie then me and then Marcus. The film started and we started to eat our popcorn and drink our coke.

(Marcus pov)

*92 minutes later*

"That's was really good and wasn't that scary" Grace smiled.

"Says the one that was cuddling up to me because they were scared" I laughed. I could see her blush and winked at her. I wasn't moaning about it.

We decided to blow up the double bed but we couldn't find the pump so Alfie tried to blow it up. He failed. He went bright red! We couldn't blow it up so we had two choices. The first one was to try and all squeeze on one bed and the second one was to just stay awake the whole night. We decided to attempt staying up and if we failed then we would squeeze onto the bed to sleep.