Chapter 10

Chapter10

(Marcus pov)

I didn’t want to forgive Maz but I suppose he didn’t know about me and Grace and I hadn’t text her so what did she know? I decided it was easier to blame myself and get over it.

“So what are you doing today?” Grace asked me as she finished her coffee and put it on the side.

“I’m not sure, I didn’t have anything planned but if I go out, I have to be back for 6:00 so I have time to complete an English essay”

“Ok, well I was going to go home for a bit today and see my mum and my sister but I could spend it with you instead if you want?” she smiled at me. I wanted to spend the day with her but I didn’t want to stop her seeing her family.

“No, it’s fine, go and see your family”

“Oh, so you don’t want to spend the day with me hm?” she laughed and opened her mouth as if she was shocked.

“That’s not what I said…” she smiled “but maybe I was implying it” I looked sideways at her and grinned.

“Oi!” she jumped on me and started to hit me playfully so I threw her softly into the pillows and tickled her. She squirmed and laughed trying to push my hands away. I pretended to do an evil laugh and Jessie walked out of her room.

“Get a room” she said as she went and put some bread in the toaster.

Me and Grace just laughed. I stopped tickling her and kissed her forehead. “Do you need a lift to your parents’ house? I have nothing better to do today”

“That would be great” she said out of breath from the tickling.

“Cool. When are you going to leave?”

“About 11ish”

“Ok, I’ll be back here at 11” I smiled and kissed her cheek. “I’m going back to my dorm and I’ll leave you to get ready” I winked and left. I walked down the corridor and back to Alfie who had just finished getting changed.

(my pov)

I went into my bedroom and grabbed my phone.

To: mom

Hey, is it alright if I come round today to see you and Molly?x

Molly was my little sister, she was 7 and we were really close before I left. She adored me and looked up to me. I got a reply almost straight away off my mum. Ever since she got her new phone she was on it none stop!

From: mom

Yes ok that’s fine. Grandma, Grandpa and Evan are coming round too. Would you like me to come and pick you up or could you make your own way here? X

Evan was my older brother and I hadn’t told either of them about me and Marcus yet as I hadn’t got round to it and I didn’t have many boyfriends through school.

To: mom

No, its ok, I have a friend that can drop me x

From: mom

Ok. X

I grabbed some leggings, a t-shirt, Marcus’ Jacket and some clean underwear then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was out and dressed it was already 9:30 so I didn’t put that much make up on. Just a thin layer of eyeliner, some concealer and some mascara. I blow-dried my hair and put it in a messy bun with two strands down the side that I curled.

It was 10:30 and  I went to get myself a can of coke.

“Hey Jessie, you alright?” She was in the kitchen texting.