Chapter 19

Chapter19

(my pov)

“What are the five members of One Direction?”

“HARRY, NIALL, LOUIS, LIAM AND ZAYN!” I shouted.

“Correct”

“Seriously, this isn’t fair, Grace and Marcus keep getting the easy questions” Jessie moaned and I just laughed. We were doing a quiz. It was meant to be a Christmas quiz but it wasn’t very Christmassy.

“Shush and stop moaning!” Joe said. He decided that he wanted to be the ‘quiz master’ so he was asking the questions.

“Okay, let’s carry on”

“Okay, this is the last question and you’re all tied so whoever shouts out the answer first wins.” Joe said looking at the questions in front of him and he finally said “What day is Christmas on?”

“26th December!” Jessie shouted and we all looked at her confused.

“Oh gosh Jessie” Alfie said and started laughing pulling her into a hug.

“What did I do?”

 Erm, you said the 26th of December!” I said and slapped my forehead.

“Oh, I meant the 25th December!” she said laughing.

“Well, since nobody else said the right answer in between…JESSIE AND ALFIE WIN!” Joe said laughing.

“YAY we won!” Alfie said picking Jessie up. She let out a squeal because she didn’t see it coming.

“But I feel like an idiot now” she said burying her head into Alfie’s chest.

“That’s because you are an idiot” Alfie laughed and she hit his arm pulling a sad face. “Ouch, I was joking” he said putting her down and rubbing his arm. She giggled and turned to us.

“So what do we win?” Jessie asked with a grin on her face.

“Hm, I didn’t think of that…” Finn said.

“Well, we want a prize” Jessie said as she pouted and nodded at Alfie.

“Alright woman” Jack said coming out of the kitchen “hey, can someone come and help me with the Christmas dinner?”

“Sure, I’ll come” I said kissing Marcus’ lips softly and jumping up.

“Me too” Finn said as he followed.

(Jessie pov)

“Hey guys, I found Jack’s camera” Joe said holding it up and pressing the record button.

“IT’S CHRISTMAS!” he shouted down the camera pulling a face. He turned it to me and Alfie. Both of us pulled faces at the camera and starting laughing.

He moved the camera around filming the Christmas tree and the stockings. I left him to it as I went upstairs to the bathroom. Jack had told us where they kept the spare toothbrushes so I quickly brushed my teeth and my hair with a comb that I found in the bathroom. I put my high wasted jeans back on and went into Finn’s room. I looked in the wardrobe and grabbed a blue jumper. It was huge on me but I rolled the sleeves up and left the black vest top on that I was wearing underneath my t-shirt.

I grabbed my bag and luckily, I had packed most of the make-up that I usually use. I put a thin layer of foundation on my face and some pressed powder to take out the shine. I grabbed my mini eye shadow pallet and put a shimmery brown colour on the outside with white in the corner producing a subtle smoky eye. I applied a thin layer of eyeliner on the top of my eye, flicking it out at the edges and I applied mascara.