Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(Jessie pov)

“None of us are going to be able to get a taxi or be able to drive back if it carries on” Alfie said from next to me.

“You’ll have to stay here if it does” Jack said matter-of-factly.

“I think we’ll have to stay here anyway” Joe said looking out of the window at the snow.

“YAY this is gonna be so fun!” I shouted and everyone laughed. Alfie giggled and pulled me close to him.

“So what do you guys wanna do?” Jack asked.

“I think we should walk down to the shop on the corner before it shuts and the snow gets too bad” Finn said and we all decided this was a good idea.

We decided that just me, Alfie, Jack and Finn would go. The others couldn’t be bothered.

We all grabbed hats and scarves that were in Jack and Finn’s cupboard. We stepped outside and the cold hit me straight away. Alfie must have seen my teeth chattering because he hugged me the whole way there. The twin’s parents were quite well off to say the least so we had quite a bit of money to spend.

Me and Alfie ran straight over to the sweets and chocolate section. We both started laughing as the others rolled their eyes and followed. We all knew that they would have done it if we hadn’t!

We grabbed some sweets and of course Jack made sure we got plenty of maoams!

We then went over to the alcohol section.

“Now this is more along the lines of what I was thinking!” Finn said as he grabbed some drinks and we laughed.

After we had grabbed enough crisps, sweets, fizzy pop, alcohol and chocolate to last a lifetime we finally got onto the turkey and vegetables that we would cook tomorrow as it would be Christmas.

(my pov)

The magic of Christmas starts to fade as you grow up and find out that Santa isn’t real…unless you were Joe Sugg of course. He was so confident around people and I think this was the reason we used to be best friends. We just had so much to talk about, like now.

We were all sat on the sofa, me in the middle of the two boys. Me and Joe were talking about old teachers and old memories and Marcus just sat there as we talked and laughed at appropriate times.

“Sorry, are we boring you?” I asked as I sat on his lap sideways.

“No, carry on” he said but I could tell he was bored.

“Can we play a game?” I suggested and they just looked at me blankly, “I’ll take that as a yes” I said as I grabbed one of Marcus’ hands and one of Joe’s hands.

We went into the kitchen to see what we could find.

“LET’S PULL A PRANK ON THEM!” Joe shouted as he held up some flour. I just slapped my forehead with my hand.

“That was the idea dumbass” I joked as I tapped his head and laughed at his own stupidity. “However, using the flour is a great idea” I said and he looked proud of himself.

I looked in all of the cupboards until I found a huge mixing bowl and poured flour into it. Joe took it and balanced it on the door.

“Wait, it won’t stick to them unless we egg them first” Marcus said slyly.

“I like your thinking” I said as I winked at him and he shook his head laughing.

“How do we get the egg on them first though?” Joe asked as he walked back in.