Chapter 117

I stood in front of the mirror and smoothed my hands over my freshly styled hair. Originally My hairdresser had styled the parting down the middle, straight and sleek, but when she had left I decided to sweep it over and wear it over to the left. I took a quick selfie to see how my makeup faired on camera, I'd gone for the natural look today, it was quickly becoming one of my favourites. I was happy with my photo and ready for today, well I need to change from my pyjamas, but that was all...

I was looking at my outfit for today's appearance and I was absolutely in love with it, it was a cold shoulder dress, short but very sweet, flowery with ruffles and no cleavage in sight, I was kind of going for an amateur an sweetheart vibe, I did...

I was looking at my outfit for today's appearance and I was absolutely in love with it, it was a cold shoulder dress, short but very sweet, flowery with ruffles and no cleavage in sight, I was kind of going for an amateur an sweetheart vibe, I didn't want to give off any impressions of a groupie or a gold digger, I wanted to look as sweet as possible.

My TV appearance on a talk show was with a host that I wasn't all to familiar with but Tanya had given me one of her expert talk overs stuffed with advice and pointers, I'd of honestly been lost without her coaching

My TV appearance on a talk show was with a host that I wasn't all to familiar with but Tanya had given me one of her expert talk overs stuffed with advice and pointers, I'd of honestly been lost without her coaching. We'd even done a little role play with her as the host and she had caught me out on lots of curveballs, so now I felt more than ready.
I walked cautiously down the stairs grasping my clutch as I carefully took steps in my white and red 6 inch Louboutin court heels. Tanya was already prepared with some files in hand and waiting at the door, raring to go...

"Have you got everything?" I asked and stroked some hair from my face. Maybe I should of gone for the middle parting,

"Yes Jodie" she smiled warmly and opened the door for me,

"Ay, yo!" Marshall came jogging from down the hall, Tanya walked on to the car, she'd never hang around if Marshall was around, she'd always make an exit, which I found very professional of her,

"I thought you was out?" I grinned and kissed him on the cheek as he put his arm around me,

"No I've been working on some lyrics, where you off looking like that?" He frowned,

"To that TV show thing, I told you this morning?"

"Oh. I forgot my bad. A bit short don't you think?" he said this, but obviously by the look on his face he was kore than approving,