Chapter 80

I woke up sprawled across an empty bed. As I moved my arm I felt something resting in my hand. I opened my eyes and brought my hand to my face, it was my broken necklace, only... fixed?

I swept my hair from around my face and looked at it closer, he must have replaced it. I opened up the necklace locket, it made me smile massively seeing the "JRM" engraved into the heart. I closed it and put it back around my neck.
I leant over to the bedside table to check my phone and to my surprise I had no missed calls from Karlie. She was flying home tomorrow and I was staying behind, I couldn't help but feel racked full of guilt for not being with her on the vacation that she had organised for us.
I jumped mid thought as Marshall came into the bedroom, dressed in a red tracksuit from his new clothing line, a white tshirt underneath to match the white in the red tracksuit zip up hoody and a black beanie hat was cupping the top of his head, I noticed he had on his red and white Jordan's too, I loved how he colour coordinated,

"Where've you been?" I rubbed the back of my neck and yawned,

"Been to Obie's, been to Bizzy's, rang in to a radio station"

"But it's only ten-thirty?" I smiled, he was way too bright eyed and bushy tailed for me too deal with in my sleepy state,

"Yea so get up" he threw a newspaper at me,

"What's this?" I unfolded it,
"Ohh.." I mumbled to myself as straight away on the front page was a photo of Kim staring right back at me, I began to read the article:

Eminem's Ex Wife Faces Possible Coke Charges!

Eminem's ex-wife, Kimberly Anne Scott, is facing possible cocaine possession charges after police found a white powder in her car early Tuesday morning. The rapper's 28 year old former high school sweetheart was pulled over near Detroit around 2:30 a.m. and arrested for driving without a license, according to a spokesperson for the St. Clair Shores Police Department.

Authorities searched Scott and the white Cadillac Escalade she was driving and turned up two small bags of what they believed to be cocaine. The material is being tested by the Michigan State Police crime lab.

Scott was traveling with another woman on Interstate 94 near 12 Mile Road when she was pulled over for an undisclosed traffic violation. She was later freed pending charges, according to the spokesperson, who said officers are still investigating. In July 2001 Scott was arrested on felony cocaine possession, but the charges were later dropped. Big time Detroit rapper Eminem and Kimberly Scott divorced from a three year marriage in October 2001 reports spread that the pair had reconciled but the artist dominating the forefront of rap currently is said to be settled with English girlfriend Jodie Rose Mayer, 23 whom he reportedly met in 2001 whilst touring his first European leg of The Anger Management Tour, alongside his rap group D12 . Scott is the subject of some of Eminem's most violent songs, one being the dark, murdering track entitled Kim, and with the rumours of a new album in the making we suspect at least one negative song will arise from the situation at hand.

"So what's going on? Is she home now?" I asked,

"Yea but I told her she ain't having my girls"

"I don't understand why she would jeopardise her family like that?"

"I don't mean to out it but, part of it'll be to do with me settling down without her"

"Don't say that" I felt a horrible feeling run through me,

"Well we kinda been rubbing dirt in her face, I mean dang she hates the hell outta you" he teased me,

"Stop" I warned him,
"It's not me she wants, it's your balls" I made a slicing gesture,