Chapter 6

After another marathon of hair and make up at the salon i was feeling all fresh and beautified. My hair was styled sleek and straight today, cascading down my back like a sheet of dark glossy silk. I was all scrubbed up and ready to begin the afternoon. When I got in my car i couldn't resist putting on my signed Marshall Mathers LP album and drove home to make a start on packing for tonight!

Listening to his rapping made my heart speed as much as my car did down the motor way. His lyrics set off a cluster of flashbacks that made my thighs clench, in my mind was the visual of his face just as he went to kiss my lips and how he looked at them before he sealed the deal, i got a huge shiver!

Once home, i ran upstairs to pick out my evening wear, i was travelling down there in my comfy's and getting changed there so that my outfit was fresh and uncreased, if they didn't have changing rooms then a toilet cubical would have to do.
I went into my wardrobe and scanned through the many labels that i obsessed over. It was a highly expensive obsession but my step-father was to thank for that, he was the CEO of a prestige car dealership with 90% of his clientele being celebrities and the elite. I once recalled him being incredibly excited because he gained a Saudi Arabian Prince as a customer who bought a super rare, black Ferrari Enzo that dad had brought into him from some filthy rich footballer who had his fingers dipped in all kinds of illegal pies.

I'd experienced a wealthy background for all of four years now, but money couldn't buy me back a good childhood, I'd lost my father at 14 years old, he was terminally ill with cancer and passed away just before my 15th birthday, him and my mother used to fight a lot before we found out he was ill, and they'd really fight, over money worries mainly, my mum had told me a lot about my dad, and apparently he beat her when he found out she was pregnant with me and continued doing so throughout the whole pregnancy. As a child I'd moved out of my home three times, twice to stay with my nana and once with my neighbour because i would witness too much and end up countless nights sobbing and terrified on my front street to which my neighbour would come and collect me, bring me into her house, feed me and put me into bed, her spare room was the biggest comfort in the whole entire world, she had a little Chinese kitten clock that I would watch wave it's paw at me until the tears dried and I eventually fell asleep.
There was many knife incidents and I's watch them tare lumps out of each other for hours, domestic violence at it's worse. To be honest when i look back finding out my father had cancer was probably for the best, it sounded disgusting to think that but if he didn't get weaker I'm pretty sure his fists would have grown stronger and he'd of killed both myself and my mother.

I shook off the bad memories and picked out a gorgeous beige bodycon dress, it was a boob tube so no bra day for my perky little ladies it was! Looking at it I realised it was quite short but i really loved to show off my legs and i also wanted to show off my bronzed, glowing skin and I knew the dress would look amazing with my newly purchased strappy Louboutin Perspex heels, the prefect opportunity to show off my freshly gelled white toenails.
I wore a dainty gold Chanel bracelet and a pair of gorgeous matching large gold hoops tied together with a white Chanel clutch with a gold trim, beige and gold looked so sophisticated together. Oh gosh! How could I forget?! I ran to my underwear section and picked out a gorgeous see-through set, a red laced bra, thong and suspender set that I'd purchased from Victoria's Secret a couple of years ago, it was so irresistible that I just had to buy it for myself, and what more of a perfect way to debut it than to Eminem, if I managed to get that far with him.
I zipped up my suitcase, packed my clutch with face powder, lipstick, gloss, my Jimmy-Choo perfume and my purse and i was completely done.

I kissed my mum goodbye and set off in my little black Mini-Cooper sport to pick up my girl. Not the most glamorous car to say my dad had offered me my first Ferrari at 18 but I saw an advert for the brand new mini and I was in love! Dad had it upgraded to plush leather, bucket seats with all the trimmings, which made it all the more beautiful but karlie couldn't ever get her head around me turning down a Ferrari for a Mini Cooper, but there was just something about a mini that was so... British.
A short drive down our Cul-De-Sac and i was outside her house. I pulled out my phone and rang her to let her know that i was waiting. It took a few times to get through to her but eventually I spike too her, she sounded like she was rushing about.
Minutes later she came pouncing down her garden path with her suitcase. Her blonde hair bounced with each spring in her step, she had it down and in loose barrel curls, her make-up looked great too.