Chapter 28

All my stuff was packed and my plane ticket and passport was laid out on the vanity unit ready for tomorrow. I sighed and tucked my hair behind my ears, I looked at the time and it had only just gone 10AM. I checked my phone and nothing was there to reply to. I decided to get into my outfit I had picked out. I wore some skinny black jeans, a gorgeous pastel blue crochet tank top, a three quarter leather jacket and some shiny black doc martin boots. I wore my hair slicked back into a lovely sleek high pony tail with two front parts framing my face and added some nude gloss to plump and shapely lips. I found my gold Rolex with a pearl face that i had been given on my 18th birthday from my step-father which was a nice thing for my mum to of packed, it was beautiful and I was glad to be able to wear it in front of Marshall. I added a squirt of my perfume and I was ready for the day, not that I could do much.

I toddled down stairs and added a sexy little sway to my hip as I strutted around, I always felt rather sexy when I looked a little punky. I decided to put on the TV and put on the MTV channel, Jennifer Lopez's "Love Don't Cost A Thing" came on. I started doing a little dance as I moved the beer bottles through to the kitchen, I was in my element, doing something real, cleaning up...

"Jode?"

"Holy shit!!" I almost dropped an astray in the sink as Nathan startled me,

"Sorry" He laughed as he munched on his sub roll,

"No its okay" I chuckled "I forgot you lived here" I grinned as I dried my hands on some kitchen roll,

"I been at my moms" He went into the fridge,

"Staying over?" I asked,

"Yeah. Anyways I'm going to my room, got some homework to do before Marshall kicks my ass" He dragged his feet as he left the kitchen,

"Do you want anything bringing up?" I blurted out, he turned around and gave me a confused look,

"Err, no... but thanks" He almost chuckled,

"I was just... no worries" I sighed and smiled, signalling my hand for him to carry on with whatever he was doing. I guess I was able to continue on with cleaning up...

As I continued to rap along to Jay-Z's "Izzo" my mobile began to ring. I looked over at it on the coffee table, it was Marshall...

"Hey!" I chirped with a huge smile,

"Yo listen, I want you to be ready for 5" He demanded,

"Ready? For what?" I looked at the clock, it was nearly quarter to 4 as it was!

"I got a party to go to in LA" He sure as hell shocked me!

"Wait, you want me to come?" I beamed!

"Yea. It's a launch party for some guy that I know, we aint staying for long, I've just gotta show my face"

"Is umm, is the rest of your crew going?"

"My crew?" He chuckled,

"Yeah, Proof and all of them?"

"No, It's just gonna be you and Paul, I gotta keep a low profile and stay away from the booze"

"Oh yeah of course. I'll be ready"

"Make sure that you are, 'cause if you aint I'm leaving without you. The flight leaves at 5:40 so I can't be waiting around"

"Don't worry, I'll be ready I promise" I reassured him,

"Good. Catch you later" He put the phone down.

"I'm going to LA!" I said in glee to myself! I turned the TV off and ran upstairs to choose an outfit!
I pulled out my suitcases and opened them all up to delve in for a sassy yet sophisticated outfit.