Chapter 100

We sat in the executive suite of the Shady Records building laughing at Marshall who was delivering a speech from his less famous days when he had spent a night sleeping in a toilet cubical after being off it on a night out..

[E] "I woke up like, all crooked and shit and some dude crashed out from the lock-in, looked at me funny when I walked into the bar, I was like man help me bust out of here! You know what he said? He goes to me, son, I ain't making you bust shit, I ain't gay!" We all laughed at the way he acted out the guys southern American voice,

[Proof] "You remember the time we caught Lil' Johns mom naked at the window?"

[Bizarre] "Lil Johnny from Clares Shore?"

[E] "Ohh fuck!" Em started laughing to the memory he had in his head,
"When Lil J bailed out on us on New Years Eve to go and tap Tangy Tina right?"

[Proof] "Yea, yea, yea! Man Tangy Tina!" Proof started doing his brilliant chuckle,

[E] "Ay you think someone finally conquered that sour puss?"

[Bizarre] "Hell fuck nah!" His repulsed expression was priceless! Swift and Kon then both walked into the energised atmosphere...
It all then got a little serious as they began to talk about the kick start production on their second studio album. They then also declared they wanted one full track produced as a tribute to their lost member and dear friend Bugz who was killed prior to a concert in 1999.
Marshall did also bring up the complications it'd entail with the idea of starting to record as soon as possible, being that he was already busy recording and producing his fifth album, but after suggestions and outlets offered they all were agreeing it was time to begin with the second group album. I felt I was hearing things that I shouldn't of and that I shouldn't have been sat in on the highly private meeting, there was also some other men sat down adding input, I assumed they were from the other label Interscope.
When they wrapped things up everyone parted to go off in their vehicles, Proof came in our car as we headed to the airport. They both were bouncing off each other, taking it in turns doing a goofy rap battle to kill time.
We were driven right up to the private jet, ready in no time to leave. We were the last out of the D12 gang to board.

As soon as we got out into the open air everyone got rather rowdy and laughter kicked up again, it was like being amongst a rowdy rugby team when they all started ripping on each other and hyping about memories, Marshall was in and out of his seat like a yoyo until Paul comically told him to put on his seat belt.
I sat on my phone texting away to my mum telling her the good news as soon as I got phone signal, Marshall then snapped up my phone out of my hand!

"Hey!" I tried pinching it back but he grinned and put it into his jacket pocket,

"Quit being unsociable"

"Well I can't exactly join in can I?" I arched my brow,

"You got a point" he looked down at my lap, "But, you know what you could do?" His voice fell,

"What?" A saucy smile curled the corner of my lips,

"You could go to the toilet?"

"Or.. You could give me my phone back?" my smile turned to the side as I held out my hand,

"You know what I meant right?" He looked genuinely baffled,

"Oh I knew exactly what you meant" I tried not to chuckle,

"I'm lost? So, you're tellin' me you don't wanna?" His bendy thumb pointed over his shoulder to the general direction of the jets bathroom,

"You've got to be kidding me right?" my cheeks heated,