Chapter 27

As I stirred and felt immense heat from under the duvet I licked my lips to wet my dry mouth, I could taste the stale alcohol upon my breath. My arm went over my eyes as I cleared my throat, I was boiling hot! And naked! I couldn't remember even making it to bed last night let alone having sex.
I rubbed my eyes and looked to my left, Marshall was fully asleep on his stomach, loudly breathing through his mouth and with his head turned away. I rolled on to my side to face his body and started to trace my nails lightly over the dips in his shoulders and back. He had such baby smooth skin for a man, and not a hair in sight, except for his arms and of course legs but even there he had really fair hair. Devastation flowed through me, knowing I had to pack up my shit today for my flight tomorrow morning. The thought alone cut deep into my feelings so I embraced this moment of getting to touch and feel him next to me, I was very softly tickling his back and shoulders whilst he slept carelessly. His blackout blind blocked out the fact that it was 9:15 in the morning, and it felt like it was trapping the heat in, why the hell was the AC not on? I leant over and kissed his shoulder before getting up and out of the most comfiest king sized bed I'd ever had the pleasure of sleeping in.

"Right..." I sighed to myself as I wrapped a beautiful black and white kimono around my body. My thighs were throbbing from last night, so I'd definitely put in all the work on top, how the hell had I even managed to do anything sexual of the sort, I was fucking gone last night. The last I could remember was coming out from the bathroom and going back down stairs to the gang shoving all sorts of food up any orifice on Bizarre's face whilst he was passed out in an armchair and shortly after that it was all somewhat of a blur.

After a shower and a firm brushing of my pearly whites, I towel dried my mop and let the wavy damp hair cascade over my shoulder to naturally dry. I made up my face after reshaping my previously waxed eyebrows with my pluckers and shoved on some underwear, then re-wrapped myself in my little silk gown. I couldn't believe my eyelash extensions had lasted so long, but the only thing that wasn't lasting was my acrylics which were starting to grow out. I popped on some black knee high socks after moisturising and then made my way downstairs.
I loved this house, it was just so... Marshall. I didn't want to leave it at all, I was going to seriously miss spending time with him in his home studio too, there was just this whole other side to him that nobody else ever got to see, it was the real him, but every aspect of him, his professionalism, his humour, his open sand carefree side, he radiated whenever he was in there. Chills down my body struck as I recalled that song he had given me a first listening too. I couldn't wait for it to be released, knowing millions of his fans would be listening to that song, wondering who it was about, that's what I used to do every time he talked about a woman on a track. It was just a shame I was sharing the meaning of the song with Kesia. Nobody really knew about them, but if they got wind of me I didn't want to be portrayed for snooping around on him.

As I poured out some fresh orange from the fridge a bang on the back door startled me. I stayed frozen to the spot as the knocks continued, I wasn't going to answer it but I soon found myself scanning around for some keys. Where did he keep the house keys?

"Ay J? Is that you?" Proof knocked on one of the kitchen windows, I walked up to open it,

"Proof I can't find the keys?"

"He keeps them in some little side table in the foyer, it's uh, like a.. a pull out drawer"

"Do you want to come around to the front whilst I get them?" I grinned,

"Sure" he disappeared. I smiled as e pulled the window to. I ran through the hallway and out into the foyer and walked up to a small mahogany table next to the door. I pulled it open and sure enough found the keys but to my luck there was like five or six different keys, I went for the most obvious looking one, a big brass fancy key, which happens to fit snugly into the lock. I unlocked the top bolts and opened it up to a beautiful day and a very happy looking Deshaun,