Chapter 68

Flying out to California again was something I didn't fondly take too with little sleep and a ginormous hangover. If Marshall had told me that we was flying out at 5:30 in the morning I'd of made us go home a lot earlier than 2am.

When we had stopped off to get coffee I realised how cold it was so I'd also made him stop off at a gorgeous little boutique for a new coat as I'd not thought to bring one, and ended up falling in love with a gorgeous fur coat, so that helped take the ease off the hangover, shopping was always a cure to anything.

Onboard the jet it was so peaceful, just myself, Marshall and a couple of his security guards

Onboard the jet it was so peaceful, just myself, Marshall and a couple of his security guards. He had his sunglasses and headphones on with the CD player in his lap whilst he scribbled down lyrics to the vibrating waves of his right hand. I too was sat there in my shades, both of us hiding the late night partying antics behind the heavily tinted glass. My eyes swooned to Marshall from the TV screen as it didn't have anything on to watch, just the map of our flight plan. He was unaware I was looking at him whilst he continued to listen to his pre-made beats. I stared at him, just wondering what it must have been like to live in his body, to actually be him... looking at his hands and tattoos, knowing half of the world knew every inch of him that was on show. I looked at the blood running through his raised vains on his forearms and his hands each time that he'd flex his fingers, all these little bits of detail I remember sitting there as a completely dedicated fan in "stardom love", looking at say the odd poster or photo, just running my fingers along the raised vains on his arms or down his pointy, ski-jump nose, his chiseled jawline which at the moment was mounted into a double chin whilst he looked down at his pen and pad, just wanting to know what he felt like in real life, wondering what he smelt like, how he acted at home, who he was as Marshall Bruce Mathers III as a real person rather than Eminem or Slim Shady the crazed, axe murdering, drug and chainsaw addict.
Going from that mind state to being sat directly with him now getting to know all those things as easily as saying the alphabet kind of still mind boggled me, and even more so now that we was officially dating, how the fuck did this all happen? How? I

The craziest thing was being sat next to a man that I knew every second some fan was say.. sat at home with either the Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, the Eminem Show or Infinite on, sat vibing to his music, thousands of people at precisely this very second all hearing his voice, either consoling or confiding their problems into each of his songs, escaping their world by putting on his CD and making themselves feel better whether it be venting to his harsh licked words or laughing to his humorous side that leaked out on as many funny, goofy songs as there was serious and energised ones.
Again I looked at his vains, something which I always bizarrely found attractive on a man... so much talent running through his body, his mind working 24/7 on overload, non-stop. It must have been hard knowing as a rapper you constantly had to have new material ready on tap for new and fresh releases, something to be able to tip someone off on that you were either bringing out a new single or album which would spark off a world frenzy, all your fans waiting every second of every single day, doting on any news source to release some new information on the day the song or album was to be released into the music scene, all the local radio DJ's going on and on about new music from Eminem, even people on the tv, presenters and guests on shows would all talk about him if something new was coming out, everyone went crazy for him and that was 100 percent fact, he was one, if not thee most highly anticipated artist in the charts right now and I had him sat right next to me, quiet as a mouse as he worked on his new album that the world was waiting for.