Gamers,Do You Agree?

So,I really am ranting this time..I am irritated.
I know girls that play Minecraft and things like Sims,phone apps,things that other guys think are cool,etc...But they do it to look cool.They also didn't start this until recently.These girls call themselves,"Gamer Girls."

.......

Well,I play a variety of games and I have since I was about 4 or 5 years old.My gaming started with my original Playstation,Nintendo,Nintendo 64,Nintendo GameCube,Gameboy Advanced,Gameboy Color,Nintendo DS,Nintendo DSi,Nintendo 3DS,and other things.My record of NONSTOP gaming (with the exception of bathroom breaks because I WAS only 11 at the time..) is 37 hours.That is surviving off of chocolate milk and pop tarts.I have spent too much time on gaming to even recall (I have 650+ hours on my first Pokemon game,proudly ^_^)

But,aside from my lack of a life,the problem is clear here...I don't see how someone could pick up a hobby such as this to ONLY gain praise from others.Its seriously more of an addiction (at least for me ;-;)

This is just me ranting here.A pissed off REEEEEEEAAAAAL gamer girl at an angry point.No,I will not put a headset on and go take it out on computer military men.Online games are lame to me.I find online gamers bratty and annoying.But having said that....If you can't conquer a game on your own,you shouldn't online.

Okay,that is all ^_^ I would love opinions on this though,duckies :3

Catch Ya later :)