Truth Be Told..

She stood with her arms folded across her chest.Her sister sat at the table in front of her,unable to even make the slightest eye contact.

"Really...?I know you care.I know that you know everything about me.I know you're the closest person in the world to me.But did you really have to go that far?"The older sister tapped her foot impatiently.

"I-I don't approve of your choices.I'm trying to protect you.I happen to recall many times that you would come to me crying and pleading for help because you didn't heed my warnings."

"No.You went too far.Eventually,things will pass.This was just a bit much."She sighed in frustration."What do I do now?"

"Let it pass?"The younger sister smiled hopefully."I don't want to have to fix another problem.I just hate seeing you upset.I had to do something."She was still avoiding eye contact.

"That was the last straw.You're done.You took our way of communicating and turned it into a massive drama fest.I think it's time you leave,sister."Her voice became a bit shaky as she pointed to the door.

"I..I understand,"The younger sister stood up and hugged her older sibling."I'll be back soon though.Just not here." She waved farewell and walked out the door.

That's where things got worse...