People Who Have a Big Ego

Worst people EVER!

I have to deal with one ALL SUMMER!!

I'm all like:"Look at this drawing I spent 3 hours on!"

He says:"Cool.Look at this better one that I spent 1 hour on!"

Me: Awesome -_-

Those people just drive me MAD!!

I dont have any esteem or confidence to begin with.I don't need someone pushing me into the negatives!

I spend every waking moment trying to be better,but NOPE!

A question to people who have a big ego:Why are you like that?You all make me feel like crap constantly and ruin my day.I try to stay away from you all...

I was always told people like that have no life and have to make it look like they do.

From my past experiences,I have noticed that those people often lie about their accomplishments.I have evidence!*Stalker mode o.o*

I have to do what I can to stockpile as much confidence as possible for when I am around them to at least not die.I feel strangled!

Goodness it's like:

Me:"Look!I bled and almost died climbing that mountain in 6 hours!"

Ego person:"I did the same,but with a bear chasing me,a fish bowl balanced on my head,and while baking muffins all in a half hour!"

I.Can't.Do.It.Anymore.

This is me asking for advice...

How do I fix this?Anyone know?

See y'all later!Comment ideas for me to rant about!