This Girl....:')

So....

I have someone who has inspired me.

Someone who I love like a twin sister and I can and have told her everything about me.

She means the world to me and I miss her SOOOOO much!!

@poppysvex

Yes,duckling,I am talking about you :')

She's taken clouds of a bad day and made me look at their funny shapes,rather than focus on how bad they were.

If I have something bothering me,she'll talk to me about it and then she'll help get my mind off of it.

We're like ranch dressing and LEMONAID!!Two GREAT things put together by fate to make SOMETHING EPIC!!

(I'll miss you so much next year,dear:(.

I'll still draw you pics and text you every day!!)

We make everyone else jelly of our coolness B)

When she'd show up in the mornings at school,I'd freak out:D

She's the best present giver,because she knows everything about me:). (SHE GOT ME A RICK GRIMES WALKING DEAD FIGURE!!!!!!! I DIED!!)

I owe her for the rest of my life for taking the bad away and making it good for me.I don't know how..I don't want to.All I know is that she did it.

I'll never forget that.:)

I just hate it that every time I make a good friends they move away!:(

I warned her that I was bad luck,but she didn't care.

She stuck around(and probably has like 15 years bad luck now..Sorry,dear!!!) and I am so thankful!But I hate it that she's moved away now;( I'll miss you so much!! I already do;(

She looked past my weirdness and saw a friend.I'm so thankful:')

She's the reason Sophomore year was so great!I got to look forward to the laughs and the good times I had every day!I'll never forget laughing myself to tears every single day.

So thank you,dear.I wouldn't just call you a friend..

No.You're my sister.

I HAD to out you here in my rant book.

Just so everyone can know how great of a person you are.

I'll never forget those great memories,dear.Thank you.

Catch y'all later!