I AM GOING TO SNAP

How much FREAKING more can I take?!?

EVERYTHING.IS.CONFUSING!

Work.School.Home.Drama.I HAVE NO ALONE TIME!

No kidding!I'm writing this as I'm trying to understand my anatomy.

And PEOPLE KEEP TREATING ME LIKE I'M A CHILD!I'M NOT A KID!GEEZ!

No one trusts me because I'm a 'kid'.Like no.I am not.A kid doesn't skip 2 grades and STILL take college classes.A kid doesn't deal with boys asking for things EVERY DAY. A kid doesn't hate themself.I am no kid.I'd give anything to be a kid again...

I spent hours just sitting in lush,thick patches of clovers, just watching thin clouds pass by in the deep blue sky.I'd sit outside on a big hill and just watch the yellow bumble bees land on the purple and white flowers to collect pollen.I'd spend a whole day outside, raking up dozens of fall leaves to make a pile to jump in.I'd spend what seemed like forever sledding down hills in the winter and making snowmen.I'd go inside afterword to get some hot chocolate and take a long nap by the wood burning stove as I drifted off to Tom and Jerry on the TV.

Those are my precious memories...I can't say I'd stay where I am now if I could go back.

Back then,I didn't have drama...Those are the closest things to a happy place I've got.Right now, they create a distraction that keeps me calm and helps me forget what beast I'm fighting.