If It Could Happen...

I I could be with you...I probably wouldn't be crying tonight.

I probably wouldn't be hating myself right now...

I'd feel like I could do something right...

I'd feel loved and needed...

I'd know that I can do anything...

I'd feel pretty,and not the kind of pretty where scummy guys call you sexy...I mean,I'd feel beautiful..

I wouldn't be off on my own,glancing at you to see if you might be looking back...Over half he time,you are...

I don't understand that part.You're better than me.You know it.

You HAVE to know how I felt before(You probably don't know I STILL feel that way....),yet you stare at me a lot..I notice.

You tease me a lot too..Am I like a distant friend?I'd be happy to at least be that to you.

But this angel has lost far too many feathers from her wings..I can't be repaired.Nothing will erase the deep,hidden scars that have been slashed into me...Nothing.

But you'd help me.I'd be a little better.

After 4 years,I'd finally get what I've wanted for so long...

I'll see you tomorrow...And hope that you'll look (Like you always do..) and give me those crazy mixed signals.

Maybe I'll never know how you feel...But I'll continue to feel the way I do..It won't stop.