My Sides..:O

So I think I'be realized just how bipolar I am...It's been bad enough lately that I can tell haha..

I'd be dancing around the kitchen one minute,and the next,I'd be yelling at my brother for talking to me.

So I'm taking a few good guesses at what the sides of me are..

1.Regular,bubbly,happy me(Rosealinda)

I dance a lot,I'm constantly happy,joking,laughing a lot,trying to make others laugh,and humming a lot.

When I'm like this,I usually pick pop music to listen to and If I wake up in this mood,I'll wear a lot of bright,happy colors.I easily shift out of this mood.Usually,I change to another mood because I'm listening to sad and angry music,someone has said something mean to me,one of my friends has challenged me by saying they can do better than me at something,or if I start thinking about the one thing that could make me truly 100% happy in this world.

2.The sad,droopy,depressed me(Kit)

I sit off by myself a lot,I wallow in self pity,I'm quiet,and I start drawing people without faces.

When I'm like this,I hate people asking me what'a wrong.Odds are,I'll make up a lie on the spot and do my best to hide whatever's got me down.I also tend to stay in my own little bubble when I'm like this.I listen to sad music,and metal when I get like this.A lot can trigger this mood..Talking about life at home,being criticized,hearing gossip about me,jealousy,and thinking of how I haven't achieved my dream.It takes a miracle to lift me from this mood.It sucks!

3.Sentimental,distracted,quiet me(Cleo)

I go through my old pictures,I daydream,I sigh a lot,and I stay quiet

I'm usually quiet and daydreaming because I try to take myself back to my memories..I have the best,most inspirational memories a child could have had..I think back every day.I have no one to share them with(my friends don't want to listen to me ramble on about my imagination lol.I don't blame them.My childhood was different than most children's.)

I'm not depressed when I'm like this.I just want to go back.I'll draw old cartoon characters and anime characters when I'm like this.I also imagine my dream coming true.

4.Angry,revenge-seeking,ballistic me(Bethany)

This one happens a lot at home....It happened a LOT when I got back from boot camp a few years ago....

So this one'll probably happen a lot more at school this year.I'm positive.If I can turn this way on my mom,I can do it at school..

This is the rude,horrible,serious,determined me.I /will/ take control this way.I become like this when my friends are messed with,when I am trying to achieve my dream,and when you insult a few touchy subjects with me..

The first time this happened to me,when I got home from camp,I was completely serious.I had my dream for the short time I was like this..I was a true leader.

I took charge of everyone.I was harsh.

It felt amazing.

I'm usually too afraid to say anything mean to anyone,but when I had changed like that,I said whatever I wanted and no one was about to stop me.

This is a hard mood to get me in.

So I think that's it..I can't think of anymore moods..

I guess these characters should explain me..

Beast Boy(Teen Titans)

Ino Yamanaka(Naruto)

Black Starr(Soul Eater)

So this was just a chappy because of boredome ^_^ If you don't like it,too bad!=P Catch ya later!