STRESS

School and work are killing me..

I don't get a day off like MOST people around here...I work all weekend and have school all week..

I took a lot of classes involving homework,so I have to do my best to get it all done in class if I want any free time in the evenings..

And I'm too exhausted after work to do anything at all.

Not to mention a 4 year crush that seems to be bothering me more than ever lately (Poor Akira hears so much about that!)

Honestly,I would be better if I didn't feel the way I do about this guy.He just adds to stress at work and school...But I can't get over him.I haven't since 8th grade.

It would take one of my friends stabbing me in the back and ruining it for me to get over him for a few weeks..But even then,I'd just start liking him again once I got over heartbreak.

Plus,with what's going on...I'd feel bad for the friend that decides that's a good idea....

But it would be nice to be free of this curse for a little while.

The smallest things that he says to me bother me.If he says something that even remotely sounds mean to me,I get upset.I care WAAAAY too much!

But I can't help it...Akira knows that.All of my CLOSE friends know that..They all agree that it'a an awful curse.

I just can't be free of stress.I don't have time to myself EVER.It sucks.

If I'm not working,I'm studying,or testing,or getting ready for work/school,or thinking if how I can get my crush to notice me.

It NEVER ends!

I have friends ask if I can hang out and I CAN'T because I HAVE NO LIFE.

GEEZ!And people wonder why I always freak out over little things!

Catch ya later.