Questions...

People ask me some good questions...Some that I haven't answered because I wasn't quite sure how to at the time..Well,here they are.Answered:)

Q: "How do you NOT see that you're gorgeous?!"

A: "I just don't.When I look in the mirror,I see what most others might not...I only notice flaws.I can't help not seeing anything good..."

Q: "How are you depressed?You have a PERFECT life!"

A: "No.I don't...A big chunk o it is my home life.Some is my lack of confidence and false happiness.But most of it,I never tell...In my mind, things MUST be perfect.If there's a SINGLE thing off,I feel like people are criticizing me and that I hate myself for being imperfect.It's an awful struggle.I've NEVER revealed that to anyone before...."

Q: "HOW ARE YOU STILL SINGLE?!"

A: "I don't know..."

Q: "How are you always so happy?"

A: "Some of it's a mask...I'm really not that happy...But I'm also so happy because it makes others smile and be happy too.As long as I can bring someone else enjoyment,I'm happy:)"

Q: "Do you really think you'll get famous someday?"

A: "Yes.Some think I'm kidding when I say that...Since I was a little girl,I've dreamt of being famous.I truly believe it will happen."

Those are just a few:)

Catch ya later,duckies!!