Chapter Twelve~Great Escape

A few hours have passed and Ash fell asleep not wanting to have the thought of being alone in a cold dark cell. "Ash!" Someone called. 

Ash then heard the bars to her cell being opened, she then turned and asked "How many days?" she asked. As she saw Bilbo standing in front of her. "Just a few hours." he replied. Ash rushed up and hugged him. "I thought you were lost." she said. 

"Come on! We don't have much time! We must free the others!" Bilbo said as they both started running. It was a good thing that Bilbo knows the place. "Wait!" whisper shouts Ash "What?" ask Bilbo "My sword.....and I know who has it." she says Bilbo nods. 

He takes out the ring and slips it on and takes Ash's hand he leads her to a grand hall Ash opens up one of the rooms a grand bedroom was laid out. Bilbo shuts the door Ash looks outside to see most elves at a feast "Who's room are we in again?" ask Bilbo. 

Ash starts looking around "Um Prince Legolas's." she says Bilbo looks at her in shock "This is breaking and entering!" he shouts "Ya well he took my sword that calls for pay back." says Ash. She finds it on his bed she looks to Bilbo then looks back to the bed to see hunting clothes laid out, she looks down and realized her dress was tattered and torn from the journey. 

I should have changed before leaving the Shire, she thinks.

Ash then looks to the closet and thinks and heads over opening it "What are you doing?" ask Bilbo "Come to think of it he also called you guys Scum.....You free the dwarves, Thranduil took the key to the mountain I'll get it back and meet you where?" she ask "The wine cellar." he says She nods and he leaves. 

She looks back at the closet and takes different parts of clothing out and starts cutting and putting them together. Ash looked in a mirror, brown boots hugging her leg as well as green pants that went just below her knee and a corset shirt with short sleeves.

She looks around spotting a white cloak, she puts it on it gose down to about her knees, She nods and heads out pulling the hood over her face and walks out looking at rooms opening them one at a time. 

"Hello?" ask someone, she turns with her hood covering her face. Guards. 

"Prince Legolas shouldn't you be at the feast?" ask one, they thought she was Legolas because she was wearing his clothing practically. Then she thinks "W-Well my father asked me to get his personal wine from his room." says Isley, in the best Legolas voice possible "You sound unwell your highness." says the other "Well wine certainly has that effect on you." she says "Well if your lost your father's room is two more down where heading down to the feast." the first one says and they walk away. 

Ash sighs and heads to his room closing the door behind her taking her hood of she looks out the window to see Thranduil sitting on his throne festing she sighs once more and looks around finding the key, just then her sword glows white once more she takes it out it leads her to the balcony. 

She looks out, everyone was too distracted to see her she heads out and sees a shrine with a crown for a female with a gem in the middle there was also a plack, Ash reads "To my beloved queen your husband and son miss and love you dearly." and then looks back at the stone.

"Noooo no no no I can't take that only royal elves have gems and that's the queen and-" she starts and sighs to herself. She was already number one on Thranduil hit list, but what would Legolas think.........What did she care they are the ones who in prisoned her....But then again it goes against everything she's ever stood for.

But who says she couldn't give it back when this is all over.

Ash reluctantly pull the white gem out of the crown, and puts it in her sword one side was fully complete a pain erupts through her but less painful then before.