Chapter Eleven

Oliver's prov.

My thoughts couldn't help but linger on that girl that ran into me, she was perfect in every way.

Brown hair and honey highlights, and her eyes that were a mix of all the gods eye colors.

I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts, I have a curse and I can't be going around hoping a girl will be my true love so I can live.

*FLASHBACK*

I ran towards my father Apollo as we were right outside the camp borders, my mother being a hunter of Artemis died when she gave birth to me because she broke her vow.

"Daddy, when are you coming back?" I asked my tone sweet and innocent.

"I don't know son, but I have to go aunt Aphrodite wants to discuss my feelings towards people." My father told me, a flash of light occurred behind me and a entrancing woman walked towards me.

"Hello child." She smiled at me, I smiled back an gave her a hug.

"Hello." I said in my tiny voice.

"This one will be a heart breaker, just like his father." The woman said, coldly.

"Aphrodite, don't." My father told her, remembering my dad said she was my aunt I hug her tighter.

"Boy look up at me, your auntie." I followed her instructions and looked up at her she smiled at me, I smiled back and laughed.

"I give you the Aphrodite's curse, before your eighteenth birthday you will fall in love yet if you fail to have them love you back you will fall into a deep sleep until your true love comes and places a kiss on your lips. But if they don't you will be stuck in a deep sleep forever." Aphrodite told me, I grimaced when she said kiss and she laughed then placed a finger on my nose.

She disappeared after that, my father turned to me.

"Promise me son, no matter how hard it gets to love someone you won't give up." My daddy asked me, I gave him a hug.

"Promise daddy." I told him.

That was the last thing I remember.

*FLASHBACK IS OVER*

I was in a trance until someone threw the ball and hit me in my head and I fell over unconscious, darkness toke over something I longed for.