Chapter Five

"Where's your weapon?" Some one asked me, I smiled at the familiar voice.

"I have don't worry when the time comes, I will use it." I told Percy, he looked at me questionably.

He looked around at our team obviously planning a battle strategy, which would help out with winning.

"Why don't we attack at the border line with Ares while Demeter is our defense, then Hermes cabin comes in and sneaks attacks the flag protecters. Next you and I can take the flag, does that work for you?" I asked Percy, he smiled over at me and nodded obviously impressed with my skills I don't know how to explain the way I knew it but lets just say wisdom and war just came to me.

The bull horn blew and everyone charged into battle while me and Percy went for the flag which was in the place I thought it would be, as we scanned the area I could see Hermes kids already attacking them now was our chance.

Percy ran before I did, and took the flag and turned towards me, he was an idiot not to realize that there was that charmer again her name is Piper I think. She hit him in the head before I could say anything, then came flying at me.

I dogged her first hit towards me and raised my fist, she laughed twirling a sword that she had.

"Surrender." She commanded towards me I smiled at her.

"Not happening." I smirked.

Her face turned red with anger as she came at me again with her sword, I flicked my wrist and my staff was in my hand in a flash and blocking her sword. Piper seemed shocked at first that I had the staff then quickly payed attention again, she released her sword and got in a fighting stance then lunged at me I dogged her attack as she recuperated and a single word went threw my head.

"Slow." I commanded everything slowed down as the word left my lips, I saw Piper moving slowly trying to catch me as I surveyed the battle field everyone was moving slow and Percy was still knocked out with the flag in his hand I smiled and walked over.

I grabbed the flag as Piper was just now getting in a fighting stance, I walked past her carrying Percy as soon as we crossed the river the border line I smiled.

"Go." I spoke, as soon as I let it past my lips everything went back to normal. And Piper spun around trying to find me, I smiled at her when she saw me across the line.

"Victory!" My team shouted, I smiled at them all then a silence passed over everyone as they stared at me.